Reaction score
dont lose sight of the issue, its not how minor it is.

its that he just turned the whole team into a bunch of criminals who think they are above the law and are arrogant losers etc....

its the image he allows the national media to keep casting on this organization that is the problem. this staff has tried it appears real hard to get good guys here again and this kind of incident screws up an entire offseasons mindset in one shot.

now everyone has to answer for this, now witten, lee, ware, austin, romo etc...have to stick up for him even though they know its wrong......

its fucked up and guys like this are not worth it. no matter his talent. and yes I know his talent has potential to be amazing.

It’s always a big deal when you get arrested. A lot more when you are famous. Some of his other issues i have been pretty hard on him. This one rubs a personal cord so i am a little bias. Cops are always ready to pin the male as the bad guy in these situations. Let’s let some of the facts come out before we make a judgement about this situation. We already knew the kid was immature. We were hoping he was growing up.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Here's millions of dollars, just play football and stay out of trouble.

Da fuck that means?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dez is a hothead, we can all see that on the field, and I'm not making excuses. But all the woman has to do is claim she feels pain and he can be arrested. Somehow I bet this blows over and nothing really happens. If he'd broken her face up, they wouldn't let him bond out so quickly.

I dunno, I think it's kind of amazing we haven't really had any off-field incidents in years now. Most teams have something happen even if they are almost all good guys. I mean, these are young guys playing a violent game. It ain't the junior high chess club.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
another proud day as a fan....

dez-arrested.jpg

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
One, I'm going to roll with the whole innocent til proven guilty philosophy. He hasn't been convicted yet except for showing some really bad judgement.

Two, special talent warrants special treatment. Fact of life folks, ask Jimmy Johnson. If this was Andre Holmes or random UDFA, he's as good as cut.. but since it's Dez, the punishment from the team will be minor.

it's not the team we have to worry about it's Fuhrer Goodell

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dez is a hothead, we can all see that on the field, and I'm not making excuses. But all the woman has to do is claim she feels pain and he can be arrested. Somehow I bet this blows over and nothing really happens. If he'd broken her face up, they wouldn't let him bond out so quickly.

I dunno, I think it's kind of amazing we haven't really had any off-field incidents in years now. Most teams have something happen even if they are almost all good guys. I mean, these are young guys playing a violent game. It ain't the junior high chess club.

basically. My problem with this is he knows how much is riding on staying out of any trouble and he just cant do it. Regardless of where he came from he is a celebrity nfl player now....just relax until u get to camp...

It sounds like a situation that was started with an argument or something minor but its the point of it...he has to be smarter.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Good lord, calm the hell down. lol

We don't even know the details. No reason to get all OMFGHESDUMBLMFAOLOOZER until we hear what happened.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Good lord, calm the hell down. lol

We don't even know the details. No reason to get all OMFGHESDUMBLMFAOLOOZER until we hear what happened.

I hate the police as much as the next guy but they USUALLY don't just show up at random peoples houses and arrest them for DV.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I hate the police as much as the next guy but they USUALLY don't just show up at random peoples houses and arrest them for DV.

They do if they are called. Hell, if a bitch calls and goes "This dude is beating me up, please come get him out of my house", they show up and have to make and arrest or make him leave. If they take her side, and she says she wants to press charges, they arrest him. He may have done nothing but grab her arm, and she can say he hit her, and they will still arrest him pending facts to come.

So, again, chill the fuck out. Let's see what happened before everyone jumps off the damn cliff.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota
http://MyFOXDFW.com reports that police wouldn't elaborate on the details of the Dez Bryant case, said woman didn't require hospitalization

i hope he just gave her the jim shwartz treatment and not the irvin i need to get to the front of the line haircut treatment.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That will be coming down. You can't post anything that "advertises" a rival site.

They got bent outta shape when I gave someone a link of my twitter group of Cowboy players to follow just because somehwere on my profile it has the DCU website link.

pretty sure wg is going to put her boots on and dominate sp for that one...

how much before you choke sp?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Maybe he smushed her??

(palm the bitches face and turn/push her away?)

Top Bottom