dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Please.. enlighten me of these "facts" that i am ignoring.

..and while you're at it, tell me why JG would come out and say "yea we probably should have run it more" if he thought his playcalling was perfectly fine.

...or, you can just shut up now and admit Jason still has some stuff to learn as a head coach and dealing with game management and situational football.

I read what he said. The headline said "Garrett wishes he had run more" but when you read what he said in its entirety he is saying that in hindsight, you wish you would have run the ball instead of Romo throwing the picks.

Up till the last drive the breakdown was 11 runs and 12 passes. 12 passes in a half is not too many even with a lead.

The "facts" you keep ignoring have been posted numerous times here. The playcall breakdowns (which was nearly 50/50 other than the last drive, even though you claimed they gave up on the run altogether) The play calls after the first pick (which you claimed were too pass heavy, even though they ran more). You just ignore them.

Great QB's wouldnt have done the stupid things Romo did in the 2nd half. He lost the game with dumb throws & decisions, and it isnt the first time. He can play great for stretches and do some amazing things, but he can also look like one of the worst players in the league.

Reaction score
I read what he said. The headline said "Garrett wishes he had run more" but when you read what he said in its entirety he is saying that in hindsight, you wish you would have run the ball instead of Romo throwing the picks.

Up till the last drive the breakdown was 11 runs and 12 passes. 12 passes in a half is not too many even with a lead.

The "facts" you keep ignoring have been posted numerous times here. The playcall breakdowns (which was nearly 50/50 other than the last drive, even though you claimed they gave up on the run altogether) The play calls after the first pick (which you claimed were too pass heavy, even though they ran more). You just ignore them.

Great QB's wouldnt have done the stupid things Romo did in the 2nd half. He lost the game with dumb throws & decisions, and it isnt the first time. He can play great for stretches and do some amazing things, but he can also look like one of the worst players in the league.

Its clearly part Romo's fault, you don't need to keep rehashing things that have already been said, and are pretty obvious. However, i never said they gave up on the run completely, so you're wrong about that. And i've already seen your breakdown, and with it being close to even, that still is too much passing when you're up 24 points midway through the 3rd. Also, you need to pick and choose your spots to pass better, and first downs and 3rd and 2 arn't great times to throw. JG has to know, especially after the first pick returned for a TD that he has a QB who is prone to "slangin" the ball and prone to giving up turnovers because of that and adjust accordingly. We've seen more than a couple times so far this year where he hasn't made the necessary adjustments on the fly, and that is one of the main reasons we've had 2 historic collapses already this season.

I'll say it again, saying he doesn't have alot to learn yet about game management is delusional at best.

Top Bottom