Reaction score
I don't see any lawyers doing that in regards to the Clintons Dooms. The oppressive government just proved that there are SOME people above the law.
Trey Gowdy is a lawyer. I bet you like what he's doing.

Ultimately, this came down to one lawyer (Lynch) who made a political decision. I hate it as much as you do. I think she had a clear conflict of interest, and should have recused herself, and had a special prosecutor appointed. I think what she's done is despicable. The FBI is law enforcement and part of the executive branch, and we all know how corrupt they are.

But I don't think this is the end of this story. If it ends up in her not winning the presidency, then I'll feel better about it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
This absolutely isn't over. Gowdy built a case against her for lying to congress and to the public in like 5 minutes, and used Comey's answers to very direct questions to do so.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This absolutely isn't over. Gowdy built a case against her for lying to congress and to the public in like 5 minutes, and used Comey's answers to very direct questions to do so.

Not sure of the rules, but lets say we're all let down and the Kunt wins in November. It would seem there would be grounds to impeach her immediately. Is what she did prior to the election something they can consider for impeachment? Or if not impeachment, they could charge her with perjury and she could actually go to prison.

The downside to either of the above is a whack job like Warren could then end up as the Pres.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Not sure of the rules, but lets say we're all let down and the Kunt wins in November. It would seem there would be grounds to impeach her immediately. Is what she did prior to the election something they can consider for impeachment? Or if not impeachment, they could charge her with perjury and she could actually go to prison.

The downside to either of the above is a whack job like Warren could then end up as the Pres.

Be prepared for her to win. I never thought they would convict her because of who she is and she will be the next president of this country . There is nothing you can do about it, so you might as well accept it. Murica, gotta love it.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Trey Gowdy is a lawyer. I bet you like what he's doing.

Ultimately, this came down to one lawyer (Lynch) who made a political decision. I hate it as much as you do. I think she had a clear conflict of interest, and should have recused herself, and had a special prosecutor appointed. I think what she's done is despicable. The FBI is law enforcement and part of the executive branch, and we all know how corrupt they are.

But I don't think this is the end of this story. If it ends up in her not winning the presidency, then I'll feel better about it.
Damn, get over the lawyer insults. We were just kidding, kinda. We are over your nasty insults, so we expect the same.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Be prepared for her to win. I never thought they would convict her because of who she is and she will be the next president of this country . There is nothing you can do about it, so you might as well accept it. Murica, gotta love it.

I still don't think she's going to win.

Of course I never thought the Marxist Muslim would win either.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
What a putrid field. I still hope there is some way we get an alternate candidate

Reaction score
Damn, get over the lawyer insults. We were just kidding, kinda. We are over your nasty insults, so we expect the same.
No one was talking to you, and I didn't say anything about an insult. Go fuck yourself and your expectations.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Damn, get over the lawyer insults.
And I'll expand a little bit on the point I made earlier. If the police are the "thin blue line" standing between us and the criminal element, then lawyers are the "thin white collar line" standing between us and the oppressive government those police represent! You can't be skeptical of the government and be a lawyer hater too - lawyers especially defense lawyers have by design a adversarial relationship with the government.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How's he any more whacko than Trump?

He's a lot more whacko than Trump.

I'm not a Trump homer and he was not my guy at the start of this process. But he is promoting a number of very common sense policies that should be no brainers for anyone to agree with. I'm also pretty sure he's going to surround himself with really high quality people and listen to their expert advice, instead of having partisan lackeys like the current regime or the Kunt would have if she won.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

I'm not a Trump homer and he was not my guy at the start of this process. But he is promoting a number of very common sense policies that should be no brainers for anyone to agree with. I'm also pretty sure he's going to surround himself with really high quality people and listen to their expert advice, instead of having partisan lackeys like the current regime or the Kunt would have if she won.

Trump is the only guy for years that has been willing to just come out and speak the truth and say what needs to be said? Why are people afraid of that?

My goodness, at least the guy says what needs to be said. He is a breath of fresh air in this screwed up country.

Reaction score

You didn't answer the question. I think you probably would like Johnson if you weren't a GOP shill. But I doubt you know much about his history or his policy. He ran as a Republican in 2012. But now you'll go google him and come up with something you don't like I'm sure.

Meanwhile Trump has "won you over" even though he doesn't have any clear policy or history. He speaks in generic terms with buzzwords that you like, and you've bought it because he's the presumptive nominee. You're pretty sure he will suround himself with high quality people... it's like you hope these yet-to-be-named people will bring some specific policy to his platform. Basing your opinion on hope and change. Sounds a lot like the guy in office.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
And I'll expand a little bit on the point I made earlier. If the police are the "thin blue line" standing between us and the criminal element, then lawyers are the "thin white collar line" standing between us and the oppressive government those police represent! You can't be skeptical of the government and be a lawyer hater too - lawyers especially defense lawyers have by design a adversarial relationship with the government.

you have your head so far up your rear end as regards lawyers. Shakespear called the tune on them 300 years ago.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I think there is now a good chance the beast loses. A lot of independents and Bernie supporters are very reluctant to vote for her and this will increase that discomfort. at some point you reach critical mass and unlike any other Republican candidate I can remember Trump will not let up attacking her.

By the way whoever the Democratic candidate in 2008 was going to win with the economy tanking. and the white guilt was going to make Obama a sure thing.

Reaction score
Trump is the only guy for years that has been willing to just come out and speak the truth and say what needs to be said? Why are people afraid of that?

My goodness, at least the guy says what needs to be said. He is a breath of fresh air in this screwed up country.
What you call speaking the truth, I call pandering to the extreme right and offending the rest of the country. He says what you want to hear, and you lap it up. Meanwhile, the majority of voters hear him speak and shiver at the disgusting things he says. Breath of fresh air?? His words are poisonous.

Not to mention that he can't come up with a single clear platform idea, has no history in governing, and his political opinions change with the wind direction.

Top Bottom