Reaction score
Dude he has looked very athletic, you are really being over the top now.

He didn't look very athletic any time he had to pull or get out a screen, did he? Especially on the screen to Felix when he could not get out on his block and let a linebacker bounce off him to make the stop.

Reaction score
Ok, Wade, calm down.

I see what you are trying to do. Wade. Hilarious!

Like I've said, I'm all for rookies starting, as long as they are ready. To some of us here, Nagy does not look ready to contribute. Eat the words, chew 'em up, digest 'em, and let your body turn them into powerful brain juice.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I guess I just don't see the rage part. I am here discussing Cowboys football with mostly intelligent Cowboy fans. My opinion that depending on a 7th round drafted rookie immediately was very poor planning. I am not upset or mad. Disappointed? Yes. Raged? No.

My point is that you have used arbitrary reasons for making a case against Nagy, very little to do with how he has played this preseason.

Maybe rage is the wrong word but you have been over the top in denigrating Nagy.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I see what you are trying to do. Wade. Hilarious!

Like I've said, I'm all for rookies starting, as long as they are ready. To some of us here, Nagy does not look ready to contribute. Eat the words, chew 'em up, digest 'em, and let your body turn them into powerful brain juice.

I'd have to respect your football acumen 1st. Not bloody, likely!

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
He didn't look very athletic any time he had to pull or get out a screen, did he? Especially on the screen to Felix when he could not get out on his block and let a linebacker bounce off him to make the stop.

How about on the TD run by Felix, he looked good on that run.

Its easy to pick random plays, i am going by what I saw all of preseason.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My point is that you have used arbitrary reasons for making a case against Nagy, very little to do with how he has played this preseason.

Maybe rage is the wrong word but you have been over the top in denigrating Nagy.

Perhaps you did not see the posts where I charted his every play of the 3rd pre-season game. Now, I don't get to see the practices so maybe he was lights out there. He did very little in the pre-season games or Game One to show me he should be starting.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Perhaps you did not see the posts where I charted his every play of the 3rd pre-season game. Now, I don't get to see the practices so maybe he was lights out there. He did very little in the pre-sason game or Game One to show me he should be starting.

Even on that post you only noted 3 plays were you thought he was overmatched, even in your own write up he had more positives than negatives, yet you still denigrate him.

Nobody is saying he is lights out just that he has shown he belongs and should be given a chance to improve.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Even on that post you only noted 3 plays were you thought he was overmatched, even in your own write up he had more positives than negatives, yet you still denigrate him. No. Read it again.

Nobody is saying he is lights out just that he has shown he belongs I don't agree.

and should be given a chance to improve. Agreed.

Top Bottom