Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hardly. I don't post at the zone but maybe once a month, if even that. But I have read your crap over there. Not much different from the crap you post here.

I'm a reg over at DCC and go by NoDak. I always liked Middie and Shiek when they were there, and when I heard they started a board, a stopped in to take a look around. I only chose this username to annoy sbk92. Was planning on starting an account with my reg name, but there are maybe 5 guys here that are even smart enough to spell I.Q. You are not one of them.

Go back to lurking.

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It says that Joe Blow's opinion of him directly contradicts an NFL team's.

What about the other 31 teams who passed on him multiple times? How about his college Head Coach's opinion? It looks like the Cowboys are the minority on this one.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
But seriously, to make up your mind at this point that a rookie is not fit to be an NFL starter is the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
What about the other 31 teams who passed on him multiple times? How about his college Head Coach's opinion? It looks like the Cowboys are the minority on this one.

Not this age, old misconception again...

Reaction score

The Mickey Spagnola approach is brilliant...if he is so good why was he available. Good times.

He was coming back from injury and I seriously doubt that Garrett takes him without consulting Chryst.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Mickey Spagnola approach is brilliant...if he is so good why was he available. Good times.

He was coming back from injury and I seriously doubt that Garrett takes him without consulting Chryst.

is the approach that if the Cowboys like him he must be great any better?

What has he proven?

Reaction score
is the approach that if the Cowboys like him he must be great any better?

What has he proven?

It does not prove anything...there are plenty of other examples of later round picks doing well. Last year Sam Shields, Frank Zombo, Blair White, Legarrette Blount, Chris Ivory, and Bryan McCann were all undrafted, yet proved to be valued members of their teams.

Not sure what you want a player to prove in one game...maybe next time he will score a touchdown or something.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

How many teams passed on Tom Brady multiple times? Now by no means am I comparing Nagy to Brady---nothing remote, but your arguement is flawed. If that's the case why even have a draft that included 6th and 7th rounds? The players cannot be wortth anything because they were passed over multiple times by 30-something other teams. As for Nagy's college HC, to my udnerstanding, he was the one that recommended Nagy to Garrett. Garrett is in tight with Chryst.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It does not prove anything...there are plenty of other examples of later round picks doing well. Last year Sam Shields, Frank Zombo, Blair White, Legarrette Blount, Chris Ivory, and Bryan McCann were all undrafted, yet proved to be valued members of their teams.

Not sure what you want a player to prove in one game...maybe next time he will score a touchdown or something.

How many of those players were anointed starters Game One last year?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

Who cares? So now the criteria is at what point did underrated players get thrust into starting roles in the NFL? Jahri Evans went the same route.

Now he wasn't a 7th round pick, but I bet many teams with the ability of hindsight would have made him a top 20 player.

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How many teams passed on Tom Brady multiple times? Now by no means am I comparing Nagy to Brady---nothing remote, but your arguement is flawed. If that's the case why even have a draft that included 6th and 7th rounds? The players cannot be wortth anything because they were passed over multiple times by 30-something other teams. As for Nagy's college HC, to my udnerstanding, he was the one that recommended Nagy to Garrett. Garrett is in tight with Chryst.

Couple of things. Brady wasn't starting game one of his rookie year. Second thing, while Chryst may have liked him and even possibly recommended him to Garrett ( I don't know if this is true or not), his Head Coach, Bret Bielema, didn't think much of him and was surprised he was drafted at all. No, I am not guessing (copyright infringement) about Bielema.

If Nagy went through a few training camps, got stronger, and beat out someone I would say he earned it.

Reaction score
Hardly. I don't post at the zone but maybe once a month, if even that. But I have read your crap over there. Not much different from the crap you post here.

I'm a reg over at DCC and go by NoDak. I always liked Middie and Shiek when they were there, and when I heard they started a board, a stopped in to take a look around. I only chose this username to annoy sbk92. Was planning on starting an account with my reg name, but there are maybe 5 guys here that are even smart enough to spell I.Q. You are not one of them.

I'm obviously one of the people who can spell I.....wait. Is there a silent N in there? Shit, come back to me!

Reaction score

Who cares...I mean they were passed over multiple times by every team, so they must not be able to cut it...unless they can cut it, which they did.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Couple of things. Brady wasn't starting game one of his rookie year. Second thing, while Chryst may have liked him and even possibly recommended him to Garrett ( I don't know if this is true or not), his Head Coach, Bret Bielema, didn't think much of him and was surprised he was drafted at all. No, I am not guessing (copyright infringement) about Bielema.

If Nagy went through a few training camps, got stronger, and beat out someone I would say he earned it.

What the hell did Nagy do to you?

You are being highly irrational concerning him, he started for a team that had over 400 yards of total offense against a top 5 defense.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What the hell did Nagy do to you?

You are being highly irrational concerning him, he started for a team that had over 400 yards of total offense against a top 5 defense.

Irrational? I'm stating my opinion. Are we here to just agree with each other all of the time?

Reaction score
I could give a crap how many yards the offense racked up with him in there. That does not make him more than he is. Against the Jest he was constantly getting over powered at the point of attack, and on screens and pulls he did not even show an ability to get on his block and sustain it. He is the weak link in that line.

Top Bottom