dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Massive holding that Miami just got away with. Its absolutely fucking criminal what the refs let OLs do to our players.

But we needed them to come up with a stop, and they couldnt

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is not a team that I have any confidence in winning the Super Bowl. NONE! We might even be one and done in the playoffs. Rams could beat us, so can Tampa.

I'm not sure who we'd play.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That flushing sound you hear is Dan Quinn's head coaching opportunities.
Hopefully flushed out of here after season.

That said, how the fuck could they not call holding on that 1st down run play.

Miami led the league in holding calls coming in, started two backup OL and we STILL cant get a MOTHERFUCKING HOLDING CALL.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is not a team that I have any confidence in winning the Super Bowl. NONE! We might even be one and done in the playoffs. Rams could beat us, so can Tampa.

I'm not sure who we'd play.
They are one and done in playoffs.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dallas wont win another game this year
Certainly doesnt look like it.

Damn shame, it had the looks of being "different" but here at crunch time, they play their shittiest ball all year.

If they lose out and flop in the first round of playoffs Jones needs to blow this shit up.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Who thinks it would be a good idea wo go to a 3/4 basic alignment and use Parsan's as an OLB next year?

I'm going to do a mock draft. I need to start studying which players might be in range.

I still can't believe Dalas took Mazi with their first pick. I never took Mazi in any of my mocks, none.

After that, I'm going to finish binge watching 24: Live Another Day. This team is a waste of time.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Defense forced only two punts. Got no turnovers. Only one sack.

Had the lead with the game on the line, and let the other team go right down the field.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We don't know for sure what Overshown is. He hasn't taken a real NFL smap yet. We need to draft someone. LVE is done (I think).
While true, he (Overshown) was a major standout in training camp and those first two preseason games.

Its a damn shame he got hurt.

But yeah LVE is done, I suspect he will have to retire.

Damn shame he got his career ended on a dirty fucking play, and the fucking bastard Niners OL wasnt even flagged for it.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
While true, he (Overshown) was a major standout in training camp and those first two preseason games.

Its a damn shame he got hurt.

But yeah LVE is done, I suspect he will have to retire.

Damn shame he got his career ended on a dirty fucking play, and the fucking bastard Niners OL wasnt even flagged for it.
Also, he had a knee injury (if my memory is correct). He had it early, so he might be fine, but they say it takes a full year to be at 100 percent. Meaning 2025.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
PLEASE JERRY, GIVE JIMMY WHATEVER HE WANTS TO BE OUR GM! What do we have to lose? Jimmy might fuck up our cap, but at least it will be interesting.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We ARE the most penalized team in the league

Every game we have lost this season we have had a personal foul (sometimes more than one) at the worst time of the game that absolutely kills us

We keep shooting ourselves in the foot.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
As I've written before, my bigggest problem with Dak is his contract and how he handled it. He forced Dallas to franchise him. As a result, we lost Amari Cooper. We lost Wilson, we lost Conner Williams (he's a better center than Biadiaz), etc.

Now, people will say none of those guys will be in the HOF. Okay, but what I'm talking about is building consistency and depth on the roster. Not having to repeatedly draft for the same position.

1 step forward, 1 step back...sometimes 2 steps back.

So. to plan for Dak's next contract (because all he wants to do is win, right) who else are we going to lose and have to draft for a position we lost?

"OMG, Dak deserves MVP. He does this. He does that".

I'll be all for Dak as MVP if he says to Jerry "I will play for the same amount I am making now. I talked to my lady, we have a kid coming. It's going to be hard to make ends meet on only millions of dollars. But I'll pick up a part-time job doing endorsements and make another measly 80 million. WTF, Jerry, I'm starving here!"

That's why Brady is the goat and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the HOF puts him in the HOF before 5 years, or puts him in all by himself. Not because he had the best arm, the best mobility. But because he WON meaningful games, he knew he had to "tighten his belt" to keep key talent and learn to live on millions.

And before anyone says "what about Jalen Hurts", Philly isn't getting past the Niners unless the Niners run into bad luck with injuries again.

daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score
Whelp, game over (after the HIll play). We need to get lucky now.
Quinn needs to get that defense clicking outside of AT&T. The Oline isn't protecting the quarterback etc....That said, unless they fix these obstacles playing outside of AT&T, they'll be one & done. Maybe luck will finally catch up to them.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Thank you Aggie. Merry Christmas to you too! :christmas-tree::cheer2:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll be all for Dak as MVP if he says to Jerry "I will play for the same amount I am making now.

I don't want Dak for free if he can't take us to the SB. Same fucking story year after year after year after year. He'll own all the franchise stats before he's done except the one that should matter the most.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Quinn needs to get that defense clicking outside of AT&T. The Oline isn't protecting the quarterback etc....That said, unless they fix these obstacles playing outside of AT&T, they'll be one & done. Maybe luck will finally catch up to them.

Thank you Aggie. Merry Christmas to you too! :christmas-tree::cheer2:
IMHO, the reason we look so good at AT&T is that we hit a couple of teams at the right time in their schedule (missing QB, missing key players, etc).

Let's see if Detroit spoils JImmy's induction.

Top Bottom