dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Great play by Tolbert....if Prescott could have gotten a little more on the throw it would have been 7

Should be getting ALL of Gallup's reps at this point

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nothing to see here either I guess.

Edit- this was the one on Clark that I was referring to on the last drive of the game (noted by Olen) but look at Gallimore too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Pollard, what's that orange thing to the left with no defenders anywhere around

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
As for the referees cheating, Goodell and the NFL are as corrupt as Washington DC. I wouldn't be surprised if NFL high official aren't running the tables in Las Vegas. America is corrupted to the very core by these leftist knuckleheads controlling everything...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Did Mahomes just become this whiny this season, or was he always this much of a bitch, and they just didn't have enough adversity to really notice 'till now? He's getting worse week by week, especially since Buffalo.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Because its a passing league? Because we're actually good at passing and havent run the ball well all year?

The object is to score points you know.

Tyler Smith's holding call was pretty damn bogus yesterday. The defender had two hands full of his jersey.

Ultimately I have no problem with the dumb fuck refs throwing ticky tack penalties against us, even for holding. My problem is they NEVER see all the obvious shit the other OL gets away with. They call it one way and one way only.
Go against the grain.

LBs in the NFL are now smallish (relatively speaking to the size of other players).

The running game mentality needs to be established in pre-season. Yes, you're right, we haven't done it all year and that's part of the problem.

I'd be happy if we just hit the RBs on short passes more often, not as a check down, but as a planned first option.

And, BTW, you can score by running the ball.

At the very least. when up by 21 we could be running the ball to create a running mindset, not continuing to pass. Protect the lead by running.

I believe that regardless of the rule changes, if we had the same type of OL we had under Jimmy and still used a gap blocking scheme that running the ball would still be effective.

But as Jimmy once said, you need to be stubborn about running the ball. You need to stick with it even when it's looking as if it's not working.

At the end of the day, I'd rather win by 3 points but have a tough nosed team that wins the line of scrimmage than win by 30, but is 50/50 on winning the line of scrimmage.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Great play by Tolbert....if Prescott could have gotten a little more on the throw it would have been 7

Should be getting ALL of Gallup's reps at this point

Gallop has been a major disappointment

I gave him a pass last season because he was just coming off his injury

But he clearly hasn’t been the same since getting injured. And at this point he likely never will.

Time to move on this off season

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The really sad thing is we DID see this before, he did the exact same thing a couple plays earlier.

I'm sure if we watch the entire game there's other examples.

He played like complete dogshit yesterday. Not because he couldn't block, but apparently because he is just too fucking stupid.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Philly fans out here booing their team like they are 1-13

Lucky me, I flip over to the game just in time to see Hurtz throw a pick six and then horse collar the guy for a penalty.

The NYG take the penalty and go for the 2 point conversion and make it. They just pulled within two

Go Giants!

daboyz

👀
Reaction score

Meanwhile....
No PI called w/40 seconds left would have taken Giants to Egals 8 yard line. Idiots win. And certainly NOT due to good coaching! :rolleyes:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Did Mahomes just become this whiny this season, or was he always this much of a bitch, and they just didn't have enough adversity to really notice 'till now? He's getting worse week by week, especially since Buffalo.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Philly fans out here booing their team like they are 1-13

Lucky me, I flip over to the game just in time to see Hurtz throw a pick six and then horse collar the guy for a penalty.

The NYG take the penalty and go for the 2 point conversion and make it. They just pulled within two

Go Giants!
Giants came up short but sounds like they gave Philly all they could handle. At least some hope the Cards or Giants (o both) beat them the next two weeks.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Fucking awesome. Couldnt happen to a bigger fucktard

Acts like a total dipshit on and off the field.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Giants came up short but sounds like they gave Philly all they could handle. At least some hope the Cards or Giants (o both) beat them the next two weeks.

If nothing else hopefully this game gave NYG some confidence that they can actually hang with and contend with the Sheguls

I didn’t watch the game, but Tyron Taylor was in when I did turn it on

So I’m not sure if they pulled Tommy DeVito and put Taylor in, or if he got hurt, or if Taylor was just in for a specialty situation.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, according to the Playoff Predictor models, if we win vs Detroit and Washington, Philly could lose to EITHER the Cards or Giants and we'd win the division now. If we both finish 12-5, we'll be the #2 seed.

I wonder if the Cowboys people knew that prior to the Miami game.

Top Bottom