dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Parsons has a reputation for being a complainer and is being punished for it. Sooner or later, a "no call" is gonna cost us a game.
He didnt say shit for a long time though, and what did that get him?

I've been watching football since 1975 and I don't ever remember seeing anything like this. He is completely blackballed by the league for some reason.

Mustang1

0le Ball Coach
Reaction score
So it looks like we will be riding the Dak train for many years to come. That being the case, I would love to see Jerry and Stephen Jones push whatever chips they have to the middle of the table and go for it next year. Current salary cap philosophy ain’t getting it done. I really don’t care what ramifications it has moving forward as Dak is not capable and never will be to carry this team. I really don’t care if we have several losing seasons afterward. Hit free agency hard and get big physical nasty football players to help our team. Draft physical offensive and defensive linemen and linebackers. Quit trying to finess your way to a Super Bowl and press the pedal down. We are heading straight toward another disappointing one and done in the playoffs. Jerry your time is near! Wouldn’t you like to hold one more Super Bowl trophy…. One without the ghost of Jimmy Johnson lingering around??????

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So it looks like we will be riding the Dak train for many years to come. That being the case, I would love to see Jerry and Stephen Jones push whatever chips they have to the middle of the table and go for it next year. Current salary cap philosophy ain’t getting it done. I really don’t care what ramifications it has moving forward as Dak is not capable and never will be to carry this team. I really don’t care if we have several losing seasons afterward. Hit free agency hard and get big physical nasty football players to help our team. Draft physical offensive and defensive linemen and linebackers. Quit trying to finess your way to a Super Bowl and press the pedal down. We are heading straight toward another disappointing one and done in the playoffs. Jerry your time is near! Wouldn’t you like to hold one more Super Bowl trophy…. One without the ghost of Jimmy Johnson lingering around??????
They should have done that this year. Good start with Gilmore and Cooks, but not much production from draft this year and nothing via free agency or trades afterward.

I think had they made a couple good moves at trade deadline to help the defense. we'd be sitting in pretty good shape. But they sat on their ass and got lapped by everyone else.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
dd4e833c8bc76e4cd3d75b7a18a13cdc.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think that starting DT from Chargers cleared waivers. They should take a look at him Monday for sure.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dolphins kicker was 6/16 in his career on 50+ yd FG's, makes all three 50+ attempts vs us, incl career long 57 yarders.

Top Bottom