dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By not showing up do you mean INTs?
He's not even impacting throws anymore. None of them really. They cant cover anything.

I dont know why Miami would even want to try a running play until the end of the game to run out the clock. We cant pass rush or cover anyone

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dallas has the talent but lack severally with the champion mindset and it's not just Dallas, its the whole damn league. The whole league is digressing to college level, the coaching is the problem, as the player seem to call the shots and not fear the coaches at all.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
By not showing up do you mean INTs?

I mean making an impact on the game. Making big plays, breaking up passes. Not just INT’s or pick sixes.

He had an INT in the second half of the Seattle game. But other than that you really haven’t heard his name called much at all since then

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He's not even impacting throws anymore. None of them really. They cant cover anything.

I dont know why Miami would even want to try a running play until the end of the game to run out the clock. We cant pass rush or cover anyone
Well, my theory is Dallas has a hard time with physicality. They can't take advantage of their speed, and they are smallish. Hankins, LVE helped with that. A couple of our LBs suck.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We finally force a punt and what happens. Of course we cant field it and its down at the damn 1.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dallas has the talent but lack severally with the champion mindset and it's not just Dallas, its the whole damn league. The whole league is digressing to college level, the coaching is the problem, as the player seem to call the shots and not fear the coaches at all.
Some of it has to do with the CBA. Limited padded practices, limited offseason. The entire NFL runs camp cupcake, but the announcers make excuses and pretend it's a good thing.

Gone are the days when a Jimmy Johnson could run a 7 on 7 drill until they puke.

But to get philosophical, it's our entire society. It started with everyone getting a trophy and when players are being paid millions, well, call me lazy, but if I had 80 million in my savings account alone I wouldn't try as hard. But I'd certainly learn to say the right things during an interview.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Only two good players on the field for us today. Cee Dee Lamb and punter Brian Anger.

OL getting completely whipped on every snap since those first two drives.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Last 3 drives the only first down we got was on a pretty lame roughing the passer call. I think we have negative yards on last 3 drives now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Great play by Prescott to easily get the 1st, and its wiped out by another fucking penalty.

Dolphins came into today leading the league in offensive holding calls, and despite starting two backup OL they haven't had a hold and we havent had a sack.

Fish have two penalties today and we have 5.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They fumble a snap and the TE is still wide open 15 yards downfield

Nobody near him

Defense is just swiss cheese...

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Defense does hold in the Red Zone, when they're not drawing flags.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
WTF was Edoga doing? JFC this team.

Him and Steele have both been horrible today.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Anybody have any faith the defense can force a punt so we can get the ball back with a chance?

I don't

Top Bottom