daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score
"According to ESPN Stats & Info, the Cowboys’ 40-0 win over the Giants made them just the fifth team in NFL history to open the season with a 40+ point shutout — the first of its kind since 1999 when the Pittsburgh Steelers thrashed the Cleveland Browns".
1694436526720.png

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yawn

He got some garbage time carries with several backup OL on the field on plays where all 11 Giants knew we were going to run the ball.

This is a Zoner-esque kind of take Amigo. Perhaps being surrounded by Libtards 24/7 out there in Commiefornia has eroded some of that brain function.

That’s just a bullshit excuse

It’s not a “take”

Facts are facts

He got stopped at or behind the LOS multiple times

His first outing vs a real team in a real game that wasn’t a preseason game full of backups was not impressive

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That’s just a bullshit excuse

It’s not a “take”

Facts are facts

He got stopped at or behind the LOS multiple times

His first outing vs a real team in a real game that wasn’t a preseason game full of backups was not impressive
Its not a BS excuse, you went over the ledge over a handful of garbage time carries with backups in the game on plays where the Giants knew we'd run. And it was flooding out there.

He'll be fine. If you'd like to bet on it, just let me know.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They really ain't much to say about this is there?

Just fold your arms in front of you and yeah, let that chin go up a little bit. Our guys did something that hasn't been done in decades and is truly rarified air.

Savor it.... We crushed the Gnats and we're on to stomping out the Jest!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Its not a BS excuse, you went over the ledge over a handful of garbage time carries with backups in the game on plays where the Giants knew we'd run. And it was flooding out there.

He'll be fine. If you'd like to bet on it, just let me know.

I’m sure he will be fine. All I said is his first real game performance when it actually counted wasn’t impressive

I’m actually rooting for the kid

I wish they would’ve given all of Turpin carries to Deuce instead and leave Turpin for returns.

I had hoped they had more designed plays ready to go for him

I just hope they aren’t waiting to spring Vaughn and a designed play on a team when we are in a bind and need a big play. Like that’s gonna somehow “surprise” the defense

I’d rather see Deuce over Dowdel anyway

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Is this the most satisfying Dallas Cowboys win since SB 30?
Possibly, considering all the media hype was really around the Giants and how they were in great shape to supplant us as the legit challengers to the Eagles.

I mean there were some really good wins. We won a few playoff games and the 2009 stomping of Philly (after shutting them out the final week of the season) was really good (if you recall, there were many who suggested that Reid "lost on purpose" in week 16 so they could get Dallas again the next week in the playoffs. 2014 regular season win at Seattle was REALLY good. 2016 wins at Pittsburgh and Green Bay were nice.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Possibly, considering all the media hype was really around the Giants and how they were in great shape to supplant us as the legit challengers to the Eagles.

I mean there were some really good wins. We won a few playoff games and the 2009 stomping of Philly (after shutting them out the final week of the season) was really good (if you recall, there were many who suggested that Reid "lost on purpose" in week 16 so they could get Dallas again the next week in the playoffs. 2014 regular season win at Seattle was REALLY good. 2016 wins at Pittsburgh and Green Bay were nice.
But there was one play in particular that even in those good wins you name, we marred it in some way.

Last night when we had three defenders bearing down on their QB right in front of their bench, right before he goes out of bounds he throws. Our guys checked up. Didn't hit him drawing the foul and giving them the free first down. This has ALWAYS been the turd in the punch bowl with this team since Jimmy left. Eliminating the fuckin bonehead plays.

Top Bottom