dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is too many points, obviously ARodge injury had huge impact but the Jets are legit even without him.

They can run the ball, their defense is very aggressive and solid and they have good special teams. This will be a tremendous early season gauge to see how good we are.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I watched the Jets/Bills game last night. Good game.

As I noted above, my opinion of the jets is they are very good. Very well coached. They have two good running back and Hall despite coming off a knee injury is REALLY good. Their OL is pretty physical and opened up some good run lanes last night. Lst yr Buffalo ranked 5th in rush defense and the Jets had some strong success, broke off several chunk runs (incl an 80+ yarder by Hall who probably would have scored if not for said knee injury)

The Jets D had 5 sacks and forced 4 turnovers (all by Josh Allen, who pissed the bed last night), and they had constant pressure. They have a ball hawking secondary and like us, can rush the passer with waves of guys.

We can't turn the ball over like Buffalo did. Should be a great game and a pretty good early season barometer of where we are. Will be very interested to see how Prescott handles this week.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Aikman is clearly PO'd with Jones over this complete nonsense with Jimmy and ROH

And he is 100% right for it, I hope he gets even more vocal about it and I wish other former Cowboys would start speaking out on it too. No way in hell Jimmy shouldnt have his name up there.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i agree w/ a lot of the sentiments everyone has shared

a complete shit-stomping from start to finish

first shut out for DAL in 6 years

the defense was the story of this game, strength of the team, and the key to a successful season

quinn and fassell are great coordinators and i dont know where this team would be without them

we'll see how the season plays out, but gilmore and cooks had been making an impact in camp w/ their veteran presence and now both of them played well in their 1st game... hope that opens the eyes of the front office to being less timid about trading day 2 and day 3 picks for established veterans

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
5 sacks and forced 4 turnovers (all by Josh Allen, who pissed the bed last night
It's about time for all the pundits and talking heads to stop calling the stupid shit this guy does, "mistakes." They're NOT mistakes - they're what he IS. Four years running now, no improvement, leading the league in turnovers. Mistakes are abnormalities that can be corrected. The shit this idiot does is HIS NORM.

He's just a fuckin dullard. A dimwit.

Top Bottom