daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Parsons just needs to worry about the Cowboys. Every year he's yapping more & more about something. Reminds me of the Kelce brothers. They just can't shut up/stay out of the media.

Reaction score
Parsons just needs to worry about the Cowboys. Every year he's yapping more & more about something. Reminds me of the Kelce brothers. They just can't shut up/stay out of the media.
Maybe so. You could be right.

I gotta say, though, that I kind of like the head game Parsons is playing. Essentially he's saying, "You're lucky we didn't kill him (subtext "... next time we might.").

I think the Dallas D will forever be in the head of Daniel Jones. The poor guy was shell shocked and traumatized. Depending on what happens in the next few weeks, opposing QBs may come into Cowboys games filled with anxiety.

I'm not saying these Cowboys are the '85 Bears, but one thing that the '85 Bears had going for them was that opposing QBs played scared. And not just a little scared. It was high-alert scared. I'm not certain that level of intimidation can ever be replicated. But we can hope.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You get a sack
And you get a sack
And you get a sack

Everyone gets a sack!

Apparently I wasn’t the only one thinking this

b5cd7cb2b10d129b64d45f88c4c96813.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This is the first of what I always called an "air of danger" defense that I've seen in Dallas since Jimmy left. Tom had a few of them too. It's a feeling you get during a game, that disaster can strike on any given snap, for the opponent.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Another thing I noticed in this first game was the uncharacteristic lack of dumb penalties. Especially pre-snap penalties. I believe we only had one this game. When we used to have multiple per game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Another thing I noticed in this first game was the uncharacteristic lack of dumb penalties. Especially pre-snap penalties. I believe we only had one this game. When we used to have multiple per game.
Yep it looked like a professional football team. Even had jerseys tucked in. Something's changed.

Top Bottom