dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's about time for all the pundits and talking heads to stop calling the stupid shit this guy does, "mistakes." They're NOT mistakes - they're what he IS. Four years running now, no improvement, leading the league in turnovers. Mistakes are abnormalities that can be corrected. The shit this idiot does is HIS NORM.

He's just a fuckin dullard. A dimwit.
IIRC Aikman alluded to that regarding the poor decisions.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
icup your game is slipping man...why arnt your posts embedding correctly so we can see them instead of clicking on them.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
L O L

One of the most ridiculous threads I've ever seen there. Countless messages from the fucking idiot mods about challenging their power and all kinds of shit you cant talk about at CZ.

That site is laughably ignorant and run like China.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I often felt like part of Prescott (and Romo before him) problems was trying to control too much and do too much at the LOS.

It would seem that someone there on the staff may have finally seen the light on that too:

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Now that Dallas got that monkey off their back from that disgusting's play off loss last year with their outstanding first win. Lets just wait and see what team shows up to play next week. Oh how we have seen this all play out before for the last 8 years. I KNOW, STICK IN THE MUD HERE! L0L!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So I rewatched the game again. I like to do that sometimes so I can actually pay attention to what’s going on without all the emotion and excitement (or anger)

And I noticed something

Our tackling is much improved. I didn’t see the same missed tackles that I have been used to seeing over the years. The lack of effort, lack of commitment to stopping your guy. That appeared to be gone.

What I did see was solo tackles. Nice open field tackles. Guys getting wrapped up and brought down instantly.

No more throwing a shoulder and hoping to knock the ball carrier down. Our guys were wrapping up and stopping the ball carrier and not letting them pinball off of 3 or 4 of our defenders and pick up a ton of extra yardage.

It seems our guys are really buying in to what DQ is selling. And I love to see it!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So I rewatched the game again. I like to do that sometimes so I can actually pay attention to what’s going on without all the emotion and excitement (or anger)

And I noticed something

Our tackling is much improved. I didn’t see the same missed tackles that I have been used to seeing over the years. The lack of effort, lack of commitment to stopping your guy. That appeared to be gone.

What I did see was solo tackles. Nice open field tackles. Guys getting wrapped up and brought down instantly.

No more throwing a shoulder and hoping to knock the ball carrier down. Our guys were wrapping up and stopping the ball carrier and not letting them pinball off of 3 or 4 of our defenders and pick up a ton of extra yardage.

It seems our guys are really buying in to what DQ is selling. And I love to see it!
Plus...
You get a sack
And you get a sack
And you get a sack
Everyone gets a sack!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

And I noticed something

Lots of things we've griped about over the last ten years seem to be gone, as the last vestige of Ginger's influence went to the Chargers and took Ginger's offense with him.

Top Bottom