yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Maybe this is the beginning of the end for Red. Jerry thinks this team is a Super Bowl team. If they have an epic fail of a season there is a chance he could be on his way out.

won't matter if he does, jeri will just slide in another spineless yes man and it'll be rinse and repeat

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Maybe this is the beginning of the end for Red. Jerry thinks this team is a Super Bowl team. If they have an epic fail of a season there is a chance he could be on his way out.

I would take an epic fail season if it meant Garrett & Friends were gone.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
he'll be better at some things, worse at others but the end result will be the same, could even be worse

Disagree. For example would Sarks be worse than Garrett? Would Schwartz be worse than Garrett? Would Marvin Lewis be worse than Garrett? I don't think so.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Disagree. For example would Sarks be worse than Garrett? Would Schwartz be worse than Garrett? Would Marvin Lewis be worse than Garrett? I don't think so.

None of those guys move the needle at all, and nobody worth a shit is going work with Jerry as GM. Once Parcels got his money it was feet do your stuff.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
None of those guys move the needle at all

Disagree. Sarks is an awesome offensive mind, Schwartz would improve our defense, and Marvin Lewis has actually been to the playoffs regularly. Any of them would be an upgrade and those are just the guys I can think of off the top of my head.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

if 20+ years of moving deck chairs around on this Titanic hasn't convinced you, I don't know what to tell you. Keep on believing, I'm sure the squirrel will find his nut any day now

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

From your fingertips to God's eyes.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That is just wishful thinking

Garett's blowjobs are way too good for him to ever get fired

Enough bad press will have an impact. Jerry is an attention whore, but this will not be the kind of attention he wants.

Top Bottom