Administrator
Reaction score
And Showers gets sacked for a safety.

Two drives in a row now ended on sacks of Showers

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Now 10/24 for 91 yds....few sacks...pick 6

Showers showing why coaches moved him to WR and DB after last preseason.

Edit- now 10/25, another three and out

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow. Jared Goff putting up Jameil Showers type numbers. Last two games a combined 10/28 for around 100 yds and a couple of picks

He's also lost another fumble tonight. That's more than 2 or 3 now this preseason I think.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Wow. Jared Goff putting up Jameil Showers type numbers. Last two games a combined 10/28 for around 100 yds and a couple of picks

He's also lost another fumble tonight. That's more than 2 or 3 now this preseason I think.

He really he looked like a deer in the headlights.
These vanilla defenses are clearly too big for him at this point.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We are DEAD if Dak ever goes down. Showers, I can't believe these idiots chose him over Vaughan.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Vaughn sucks. So does Showers but it's not like either are exactly lighting the world on fire.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Vaughn sucks. So does Showers but it's not like either are exactly lighting the world on fire.
Vaughan has a lot more tools in the passing game but more importantly, is intelligent. Pissburgh loved him until he got that spiral fracture of his thumb.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You see Showers playing on ST? Making any plays there?

That was sarcasm. Remember last year in preseason he got a few snaps on punt coverage I think, then when they moved him to the PS they played him all over the place. DB, cover units, WR etc etc.

Top Bottom