dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Been listening to the pregame, one of the reporters is speculating Romo's injury is worse than reported and that he might be done.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That wouldn't surprise me if it is much worse

Especially since he's been wearing the brace

It's not like we will know either way

We won't know till he either practices again or retires

JJ loves being vague and tricky with his players injuries so the other team can't game plan for the player

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Been listening to the pregame, one of the reporters is speculating Romo's injury is worse than reported and that he might be done.

so we've gone from "he's fine" to "he's hurt but he'll be back in six weeks" to "he's done." only in Dallas. :lol

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I ll say this, not that it means a thing, but his reaction after this latest injury was like none I have seen him have. I dont know if it was fear but the split second it happened Romo reacted like he'd been shot, so obviously it hurt like hell. Usually he doesnt do that. Also like I have said this before, his back wasnt exactly right before the injury IMO FWIW.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
One of the local guys, or a national one?

One of the radio shows this morning was saying he was scheduled to have another mri today. Wonder if what you heard is related to that.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Anyone know what Chanel the game will be on live tonight

I don't see it anywhere until 1pm on the NFL Network tomorrow

Not that it really matters because it's going to be the 2nd and 3rd stringers anyway

But live is always better than memorex

The game is on channel 11 in Dallas.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Weeden taking a sack on 4th and goal. I'm so glad he's no longer on this team. Fuck Jerry for forcing me to root for that scrub.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Weeden taking a sack on 4th and goal. I'm so glad he's no longer on this team. Fuck Jerry for forcing me to root for that scrub.

If he hadnt been forced to play last year he'd still be here. Him and his pretty passes.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I'd like to listen to the radio broadcast. Last year it seems like I tried it over the internet a couple times, and I could listen to 105.3 The Fan right up till kickoff (it had the pregame) but as soon as the game started, the broadcast went away from the game to some talk show slob.

Is there any way to listen via internet radio if you are outside the Texas market?

Dallascowboy.com and the Cowboys app both stream the games live I believe.

Top Bottom