MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
One of the local guys, or a national one?

One of the radio shows this morning was saying he was scheduled to have another mri today. Wonder if what you heard is related to that.

It was the local guys. From what I remember them saying he's looking like he'll be out 8-10 weeks. They are going to have another MRI tomorrow to determine whether to put him on some IR Return list or PUP or something like that. If he goes on that list he had to miss 8 games. He will count against the 53 though (I could be wrong about that).

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Off his Wikipedia page: Brad Sham, has called him the best color analyst in the business. When did Brad start drinking during games?

And apparently eating! Have you seen how big he is lately?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Frazier has made a couple of nice plays. Nothing spectacular but he's at least doing what he's supposed to do (which around here is pretty spectacular for a safety).

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The game is on channel 11 in Dallas.

I'm in L.A. So I don't have that luxury

Even having NFL Sunday ticket doesn't help. Well not really. Apparently I can't watch it on any of the Sunday ticket stations on the tv but I can watch it on my phone or computer. Which is not the same

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
One of the local guys, or a national one?

One of the radio shows this morning was saying he was scheduled to have another mri today. Wonder if what you heard is related to that.

This was one of the local guys, he was on with the others right before kickoff. Maybe 10-15 mins before.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Backup defense just getting taken to woodshed. The few times they've made plays they wasted them with penalties.

I think Houston has converted 3 or 4 forth downs tonight now.

Other than couple of plays, absolutely no pass rush to speak of (again)

Deji Olatoye probably thought he had the team made, but he has had a horrendous night. Given up all kinds of completions and a long TD by Weedyhead

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Deji Olatoye probably thought he had the team made, but he has had a horrendous night. Given up all kinds of completions and a long TD by Weedyhead

he's making me nostalgic for Jacques Reeves

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Through 3 quarters:

First downs Houston 23-8

Total yards Houston 348-118

Time of possession Houston 32 mins, Dall 13

Other than 4 plays (screen pass for TD to Jackson, Brown int return for TD, forced fumble in redzone that we recovered and long Bailey FG as time expired in first half) total ass whipping.

Showers is horrendous. And this clod Broaddus said for weeks how much better he was than Prescott.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No wonder Broaddus cant get a job as a NFL scout anywhere and hasn't been employed for years

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Backup defense just getting taken to woodshed. The few times they've made plays they wasted them with penalties.

I think Houston has converted 3 or 4 forth downs tonight now.

Other than couple of plays, absolutely no pass rush to speak of (again)

Yea they lit Olatoye's ass on fire. Likely cost him a spot on the 53.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I'm in L.A. So I don't have that luxury

Even having NFL Sunday ticket doesn't help. Well not really. Apparently I can't watch it on any of the Sunday ticket stations on the tv but I can watch it on my phone or computer. Which is not the same

Damn that sucks. On the bright side, you're not missing much.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
No wonder Broaddus cant get a job as a NFL scout anywhere and hasn't been employed for years

They should have Campo do some of the Cowboys radio broadcasts. I thought he did a good job last week.

Reaction score
Showers is horrendous. And this clod Broaddus said for weeks how much better he was than Prescott.

I think the deal was that Prescott was having some accuracy issues and checking down too much. He didn't look particularly good early on.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think the deal was that Prescott was having some accuracy issues and checking down too much. He didn't look particularly good early on.

Yeah but even after Prescott's first couple preseason games on almost a daily basis Broaddass was downplaying that and talking up Showers, it wasn't just the first couple weeks of camp or the OTA's

Top Bottom