ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That was a pretty bad hit as far as his particular back injury goes, though.

It'll be interesting to see how he is tomorrow. Last year when he told Troy it got hurt again vs the Giants, no one even knew he had a problem. This looked way worse.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I'll say it now

We finish the season with Dak as QB. Win or loose - run with whatcha brung

One way or another Romo gets injured again "if" that last hit wasn't already his last

JJ's 4-5 more years just turned into 4-5 more snaps

Just let the kid play! Romo might not make it past that Giants game. It definitely feels like we're watching something special.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That was a pretty bad hit as far as his particular back injury goes, though.

It'll be interesting to see how he is tomorrow. Last year when he told Troy it got hurt again vs the Giants, no one even knew he had a problem. This looked way worse.

Honestly he might not even be able to walk tomorrow. His back is going to be extremely stiff. He's going to need every bit of the next two weeks get ready for that first game.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Agree.

Meanwhile, our starting defense didn't look that bad. But we better not get anyone hurt. Our depth guys suck like always.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Is it just me of does Campo look like Jerry Stiller with his hair that color.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who just blew the coverage on that 40 yard completion?

And as I was typing this we blow coverage and give up a TD

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Shitty secondary play and Lucky dropping passes

Some things never change apparently

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What the hell happened to T Willy?

1ec049bc31482156d72468876dc76a16.jpg

He's apparently getting X-rays taken. I didn't see him get hit. Did this happen earlier?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Boykin can play. Perfect backup for that team and system.

Damn, Anthony Brown hurt. He was showing something, too. Maybe just a stinger, though.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Now The rookie Brown is down

Can we just quit now before anyone else gets hurt

Romo, Dez, T Willy, now Brown, plus whoever else didn't start due to injury that I may have missed because I didn't get to see the first hour of the game

Reaction score
What the hell happened to T Willy?

1ec049bc31482156d72468876dc76a16.jpg

He's apparently getting X-rays taken. I didn't see him get hit. Did this happen earlier?

No no no. He faked injury when he whiffs and misses catches. He flops more than Neymar. In the Green Bay playoff game he stayed on the ground for a while but no one said anything ever about an injury

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
LOL

ok screw Showers

Keep Dak in

He's obviously going to need the snaps. Don't worry about saving Dak now that Romo might be hurt.

If Dak is starting the season is already over. At that point it's just a practice year for Dak

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They're interviewing t-willy, he is still suited up and there's no mention at all of any injury to him.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I didn't see anything either

Other than the FB report. That's why I was asking. I wonder why he had X-rays taken

Wow, nice kick return for a TD called back due to penalty

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
81 jones just lost his chance at making the team after getting separation and dropping a TD

Top Bottom