ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Looked like he was lobbying Garrett to go back in, then when he walked away he immediately went down to the ground to stretch out his back.

Also, Mid's Romo hate is pretty entertaining. :lol

Last edited:

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
I was told at the zone that there's just a good of chance of Rodgers and
Brady going down than Romo

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Man, Elliott looks more like a bowling ball power back than I remember from college. He's made a lot of yards this drive by trying to run through people, and he's pretty much doing it. Doesn't look as fast as I remember. But it's working.

Dak TD to Witten who takes it right away from the LB in front of his face.

This may sound crazy, but first-first-first impressions, I almost think Dak looks as good or better than Elliott.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Man, Elliott looks more like a bowling ball power back than I remember from college. He's made a lot of yards this drive by trying to run through people, and he's pretty much doing it. Doesn't look as fast as I remember. But it's working.

Dak TD to Witten who takes it right away from the LB in front of his face.

This may sound crazy, but first-first-first impressions, I almost think Dak looks as good or better than Elliott.

This offense with Dak and Zeke looks exciting! They're young and hungry. I just wish Dez was out there.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
3fc825fd9763731f9cd2cef678f9ec16.jpg

This was posted on FB earlier today. So I said thx for jinxing Romo. He's going to get sacked and injured in tonight's game. That was about 4 hours prior to the game lol

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Seriously, he's horrible

His arrogance to accomplishment ratio is off the charts.

Dak just looks so comfortable and confident.

And haha, Dak has to call a TO to avoid a delay penalty and goes over the sideline. Linehan is very animatedly talking to him while Garrett stands a few yards away and listens without saying a word. It's like he wants to look involved but isn't allowed to. :lol

Also lol at the Campo jinx on Bailey.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
NFL network is showing it an hour later but I miss the entire first hour of the damn game

Reaction score
On the long pass to TW. Did TW drop a catch he should have made, or was it a bad pass?

(My video could be better)

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It wasn't a bad pass for that far down the field. In a perfect world, you'd lead the WR a little more so that S doesn't have a chance to catch up. (And I thought the DB got a hand on the ball, did he not?)

Also, god help me but Campo is actually doing a good job. He's being critical when necessary, as with Claiborne.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Romo can't take a fucking hit

I'm so sick of his made of glass body letting the team down

I don't give a shit how good he is

The best ability is availability

And Romo's availability is always a problem. Then when he is in the game we have to worry every single time he gets hit. Wondering if the next hit will be the last hit that ends his career

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Is it asking too much for Claiborne to touch a ball in flight? all he can do is tackle the WR after he made the catch.

Reaction score
Romo went down like an old man, holding his back like an old man.

His body may be done.

Top Bottom