ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dak is the man. Jeez, he's already better than some starting NFL QBs.

Now is he good enough to be a Superbowl winner? Who knows, maybe not. But he can start. He's got great feel in the pocket and he doesn't make dumb decisions.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
It wasn't a bad pass for that far down the field. In a perfect world, you'd lead the WR a little more so that S doesn't have a chance to catch up. (And I thought the DB got a hand on the ball, did he not?)

Also, god help me but Campo is actually doing a good job. He's being critical when necessary, as with Claiborne.

Yea Dak could have gone a little further with it but it would have hit Williams in stride if the defender didn't get a hand on it. I have to agree with Campo, you'd like to see Williams attack the ball instead of letting it come to him, especially with the defender that close.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Is it asking too much for Claiborne to touch a ball in flight? all he can do is tackle the WR after he made the catch.

Half the time he doesn't even make the tackle either.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The only negative is that fucker Jerry Jones is going to rake in the money with no drop off when Dak takes over.

That sucks.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
On the long pass to TW. Did TW drop a catch he should have made, or was it a bad pass?

(My video could be better)

It was a decent pass, not perfect but Williams dogged it and didn't make an effort to catch it, if he had simply come back to the ball, its an easy catch

on the flip side, if Dak had put some more air under it, TW could have caught it in stride

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I saw that
Is that his 2nd or 3rd catch in the NFL?

I seem to remember Street catching one last year

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
yeah, that was not a vicious hit by NFL standards. doesn't bode well for him .. or us

Dak is doing pretty well against this defense. Also standing tall in the pocket. Win or lose I'm now on board with just letting the kid play. The offense looks exciting when he's in there. He looks poised. It might bode very well for the team (especially their future) if Romo is out for an extended time.

Reaction score
I have to agree with Campo, you'd like to see Williams attack the ball instead of letting it come to him, especially with the defender that close.

You know you are talking about TWilly. He doesn't do that. Garrett had to tell him to "go get the ball, don't let it just come to you".

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Loved what I saw outta Zeke. They should have let him do another series or two though.

Like me some Dak. Against one of the best defenses in the league in one of the most hostile environments AND they were playing for keeps, not vanilla, and he was still quite effective and productive.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dak is the man. Jeez, he's already better than some starting NFL QBs.

Now is he good enough to be a Superbowl winner? Who knows, maybe not. But he can start. He's got great feel in the pocket and he doesn't make dumb decisions.

and he looks so damn calm out there, its awesome.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Aw, you national guys are missing the interview with Oscar De La Hoya pimping the Alvarez/Smith fight. Aren't you jealous?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The only negative is that fucker Jerry Jones is going to rake in the money with no drop off when Dak takes over.

That sucks.

he was gonna rake in the $$ regardless plus he's already got more money than he'll ever spend

moot point not to be upset about and that's coming from the resident psychotic jeri hater

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'll be the first to say it

I'm ready for life without Romo!

Fuck that guy and fuck T.O. With his crying "that's my quarterback" quote

I'm done worrying about the season because Romo is going to get hurt at some point.

He was my QB but he has proven he's made of glass and can no longer effectively play this game. He is injured more than he's not nowadays. How many snaps has he taken this preseason? 6 or 7 before he's injured?

I'm ready for the next chapter of Cowboy football!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You're a little over two years behind me on that.

Ok

I'll be the second to say it. lol

I'm done with Romo. He gets injured on hits that he should be able to take. His body is failing him and the team.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'll say it now

We finish the season with Dak as QB. Win or loose - run with whatcha brung

One way or another Romo gets injured again "if" that last hit wasn't already his last

JJ's 4-5 more years just turned into 4-5 more snaps

Top Bottom