dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
damn this Seattle/Az game was nuts

Doesn't understand what went down last night.

donovanmcnabbtie-ec.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And the Redskins have the Bengals in London, then their bye then the Vikes I believe.

We could get some major separation over the next two weeks or so if we take care of the Eagles and Browns

I wouldn't be so sure as to count those two as automatic losses

London seems to be the great equalizer and SamBradford seems to have lost his Cinderella slipper and turned back into a pumpkin. He looked like the Bradford of old so the Vikes are no longer a sure thing

Wentz is starting to look like a rookie finally and so is Bradford again. So that's a toss up

A week ago I'd have both of those games as an easy loss for the Eagles. Now I'd say they are both pretty much a pick em game

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
LOL at Jeff Fishhead saying they are sticking with Case Keenum as their starter.

Goff must be a trainwreck right now for them to not put him in. I heard the guys on the NFL radio talking about it and they said that some people in the organization are already using the B word and he hasn't even played a regular season snap yet.

He seems to be the train wreck here in the local media. He is still struggling to take snaps under center without fumbling. He's basically in the same place he was with that as we all saw during Hard Knocks.

I thought our QB coaching was a mess, but these guys have had all of training camp, pre season, and the last 7 weeks of the season to coach this kid up and he is apparently nowhere near ready to play still! He still can't read defenses and he is apparently as dumb as he appeared on Hard Knocks.

He hasn't progressed like he should have at this point and form all accounts it's the mental game that he is struggling with more than the physical side. Although he's struggling there too

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yikes. But as far back as TC reports were that Goff was very behind the 8-ball.

And he still is from everything I'm hearing locally. He doesn't seem to have progressed much since then either.

Everything coming out from the Rams camp says he's coming along as expected. But everything coming out from every other source states that he's nowhere near ready and won't be anytime soon

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Vikings are a mirage. They have no running game. Their QB is a mess when it comes down to it. And they lost way too many key contributors to major injuries.

If our offense can handle their defense which I believe we can then our middle of the road defense should be able to handle their crappy offense. We should win that game now that Bradford is back to his old self again

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And he still is from everything I'm hearing locally. He doesn't seem to have progressed much since then either.

Everything coming out from the Rams camp says he's coming along as expected. But everything coming out from every other source states that he's nowhere near ready and won't be anytime soon

If true, thats unreal how bad teams missed on him and Dak, it appears some kind of group this takes over and these guys can't spot their nose on their face

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It appears that he has the tools physically to be a good QB but lacks the football smarts (or just plain intelligence in general) to be successful. As evidenced by him not even knowing which direction the sun rises and sets (among other things). lol

Top Bottom