dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Thus far it does appear that way. But it also seems to me he's just in a lousy system as well.

O Brien might be latest Belichick disciple flop as HC. Might be back on Pats staff next year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Terrell Suggs suffered whats being reported as a torn biceps. Not known how much time (if any) he will miss, but we play them in a few weeks so at the least he will be greatly limited I would think.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Didn't someone suffer a torn bicep last year who was supposed to be back but never returned all season? Some high profile player

I vaguely remember some story line like that last season.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pretty damn Crazy

Even if Romo never got injured in pre season I would have never guessed we would be in this position right now. Especially after just playing GB

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
how many of you were ready to throw something when Mike Pereira predicted that Beasley's first TD would be overturned?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
how many of you were ready to throw something when Mike Pereira predicted that Beasley's first TD would be overturned?
I was yelling, "If that ain't a catch then there's no such thing as a catch!"

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Well it is Green Bay, and Dez's catch was overturned. Pereira doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Reaction score
I wonder why they didn't ask Pereira why the refs gave Green Bay a free play at the end of the half that they were not supposed to get. Hell, even Rodgers knew they didn't get the ball snapped in time.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
O Brien might be latest Belichick disciple flop as HC. Might be back on Pats staff next year.

strange phenomena isn't it?

Seems like all the great coaches breed great coaches yet despite Belichick being regarded as perhaps the greatest coach ever, all his disciples seem to suck when they become HC

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
strange phenomena isn't it?

Seems like all the great coaches breed great coaches yet despite Belichick being regarded as perhaps the greatest coach ever, all his disciples seem to suck when they become HC

His OC might be getting another chance.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
he who laughs last, laughs breast

Colts coach not long for the unemployment line either.

Nobody thought much of it at the time, but Andrew Luck's awful pick before halftime ultimately cost them the game. They had a gimmee FG locked up.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Cant believe they still employ this guy to do what he does. He is wrong so much and he was blatantly wrong about that play.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I wonder why they didn't ask Pereira why the refs gave Green Bay a free play at the end of the half that they were not supposed to get. Hell, even Rodgers knew they didn't get the ball snapped in time.

Yeah he was all quiet about that one.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I couldn't hear Periera, but how was the Beasley catch even a question? I didn't understand that at all. It wasn't anything like the Dez catch -- he caught the ball and took several steps before he went to the ground. That play was over the instant he stuck the ball out to the goalline.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I couldn't hear Periera, but how was the Beasley catch even a question? I didn't understand that at all. It wasn't anything like the Dez catch -- he caught the ball and took several steps before he went to the ground. That play was over the instant he stuck the ball out to the goalline.

my guess is that he considered Beasley a receiver for the entirety of that play, and not a runner. if you're a runner, all that matters is that the ball touches the white line.

Reaction score
The best thing about this win is that Cheap Shot Artist Matthews was a complete non factor in this game.

I want to amend this one. Matthews as a non factor is actually the second best thing about this win. I have to rank the number 1 best thing about this win is that Joe Buck was not calling the game. Who was the fill in? Brenamen (spelling)? I'll take him any day over the clearly anti-Cowboys biased Buck.

Top Bottom