Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I really want some grilled cheese but I don't know how to ask it to my Packers fan girlfriend.

Loser makes dinner

Simple house rules

You can always show her this, it will make her feel better
0eaa2da8194fb36038336b541a8b3dde.jpg

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
When's the last time we ran off 5 wins in a row?

Also Zeke is the 1st rookie to reel off 130+ rushing games in a row. Not even AD did that.

2014, this team appears better than that one though.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers ability to sit in the pocket for a minute before a throw was disturbing. We must fix that ASAP.

The secondary was playing their asses off because there were time Rodgers have about 15 seconds back there with no one even close to him and he still couldn't find anyone open.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The secondary was playing their asses off because there were time Rodgers have about 15 seconds back there with no one even close to him and he still couldn't find anyone open.

Any word on Mo?

At least we resting two weeks now.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
our O Line dominates their D Line and Zeke and Morris run wild. 200+ yards between them.
We came damn close to this after all, good call! The big yardage on the reverse really helped. Morris was nowhere but we still mashed 'em. They couldn't deal with our run game. You called it, pretty much.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
chances are Dak doesn't throw that pick if fuckstain Brice hangs on to the deep ball

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Havent seen any update but report was pretty solid concussion.

Hopefully with two weeks he will be good to go for Philly

Yea concussion symptoms is what I heard too. He should be fine by the Philly game.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
chances are Dak doesn't throw that pick if fuckstain Brice hangs on to the deep ball

Part of me is glad he got it out of the way. He got the record and now he can start a new streak. He had a stretch in college of like 255 passes without an int.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We came damn close to this after all, good call! The big yardage on the reverse really helped. Morris was nowhere but we still mashed 'em. They couldn't deal with our run game. You called it, pretty much.

Thx Dooms, I appreciate it

I really was hoping we were going to get those last 9 yards

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I agree

But now that he has Brady's record I'm kind of glad that statline is over. That way I can just enjoy the game and not be worried he's going to screw up his streak

But you are probably right
If Butler catches that wide open pass Dak doesn't throw that same pass that ended up as the INT

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Out of everything we have seen with our Cowboys this season the defense stepping up and playing well with very little help from the off season is just as surprising as Dak performing so well

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Out of everything we have seen with our Cowboys this season the defense stepping up and playing well with very little help from the off season is just as surprising as Dak performing so well

The secondary is playing outstanding defense and they're getting turnover. It helps that they've been playing with a lead almost the entire season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yep.

Butler clearly has physical talent but some of his mistakes need to be cleaned up. Also had another bad penalty that cost us earlier in the game.

Made a nice catch on the TD but that deep ball was potentially the game ender right there and he dropped it.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Brock Osweiler, 70+ mils?

LOL at Texans

I said several times at the end of last year that Brock Osweiler was going to "Scott Mitchell" the hell out of some team once free agency started. Appears I was right.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I said several times at the end of last year that Brock Osweiler was going to "Scott Mitchell" the hell out of some team once free agency started. Appears I was right.
Thus far it does appear that way. But it also seems to me he's just in a lousy system as well.

Top Bottom