yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Man lets quit with that bullshit. If you going to play "if this and that had happened", then it cuts both ways.

If the Cowboys didn't have those INTs --- one of them flukey --- happens quite a bit with the Giants, and Beasley does not fumble... we would have won by a larger margin.

Funny as to how people ignore that.

Take a look at the box score, we dominated in nearly every aspect except the turnovers.

lighten up princess, I just think they're the front runner currently but hope they fail miserably

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Him. Haynesworth. Probably others. When I become an NFL GM, I'll never pay another teams 300+ lb player a monster contract.

I'll never pay a DT, RB, or WR big money. Look at Calvin Johnson. He's starting to fall off the map already. Fitzgerald never lived up to his contract. et al

QB, LT and RDE (unless your LDE is Reggie White) are all I care to lock up to big money deals.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Allegedly turns down sale of forum for 10k. Bitches when someone doesn't let him get "free playing credit" because they signed on FanDuel instead of Draft Kings.

Seems legit
And you stupidly forgot, "Bets Everlast $100 cash on whether Dallas has a winning record or not at the bye break!"

Reaction score
And you stupidly forgot, "Bets Everlast $100 cash on whether Dallas has a winning record or not at the bye break!"

Hey I remember that! I also remember the incessent pleads for Everlast to get out of the deal.

:lol

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
they're a few plays away from being undefeated, Coughlin seems to find a way to get something out of his teams and Eli never misses any damn games plus they might get a little help if Pierre can do anything when he gets back and the salsa dancer gets healthy, I'd make them the favorites right now unless something miraculous happens with some of our players

It sounds like a longshot that Paul gets back this year.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hey I remember that! I also remember the incessent pleads for Everlast to get out of the deal.
It was just twice, I really don't wanna take food off his table. But will, after today. Because we ALL know the Pats gone kill us.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It was just twice, I really don't wanna take food off his table. But will, after today. Because we ALL know the Pats gone kill us.

are the pats on the bye this week as well? if so, 2 weeks for Belichick to prepare dims the chances further imo

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
are the pats on the bye this week as well? if so, 2 weeks for Belichick to prepare dims the chances further imo
Yeah I dunno. Belechick could whip the NE cheerleaders into shape in four days, to beat us though.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yep

We are about to get spanked next week

I'm not ashamed to admit it! I love my Cowboys but there is no way we can stand up to them with our second stringers in there

At least our D should be mostly intact for that game so hopefully that will keep the bleeding down to a minimum

But we are going to need to score over 35 points to beat the pats even if our D is on point and holds up their end.

I just don't think we can second string our way thru that game

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yep

We are about to get spanked next week

I'm not ashamed to admit it! I love my Cowboys but there is no way we can stand up to them with our second stringers in there

At least our D should be mostly intact for that game so hopefully that will keep the bleeding down to a minimum

But we are going to need to score over 35 points to beat the pats even if our D is on point and holds up their end.

I just don't think we can second string our way thru that game

only chance I see they could have is if all available defensive players come back and unleash a performance not seen since the 92' super bowl vs the billts

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yep
I don't see how we can win the Pats game. Hell.... Even if Romo and Dez were healthy and playing I'd still say we'd lose

We would stand a better chance. But we'd still lose

Think of it this way, if our second stringers upset the Pats and give them the first loss of the season it would be the biggest upset of the season

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cowboys super bowl winning teams lost to a lowly Rams team (92), a lowly Falcons team (93) and actually got swept by the last place Skins in 95.

It happens. Maybe the Pats will take us lightly or something.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Oh trust me, I know it can happen. I've seen it a number of times. It's just not likely to happen. And with Brady on what people are calling his revenge tour because of deflate gate I'm sure he's salivating over playing us with our two biggest threats on the sidelines

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Another awful day for stupid fucking officials, virtually every game I flip to you see blatant examples of incompetence.

Just watched TE's Fightin Fishers get back to back gifts from the zebras, the 2nd "forward progress was stopped" b/s call negated a clear fumble and recovery by Cards.

Of course it doesn't occur to that fucktard Goodell that something needs to be done about this part of the game.

Top Bottom