Reaction score
The Dolphins are hot garbage. Why I thought Lamar Miller or any Dolphins QB would be a good RB2 option is beyond me.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The Dolphins are hot garbage. Why I thought Lamar Miller or any Dolphins QB would be a good RB2 option is beyond me.
It just seems like they're not even trying very hard. Suh is just a bust. They have no chemistry at all.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Signed up for fan duel. Deposited $100 and played a 4:25 est game for $25.

no shot.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Signed up for fan duel. Deposited $100 and played a 4:25 est game for $25.

no shot.
Dude, why FanDuel? I could have sent you a invite at Draft Kings and got some free playing credit!

Reaction score
Allegedly turns down sale of forum for 10k. Bitches when someone doesn't let him get "free playing credit" because they signed on FanDuel instead of Draft Kings.

Seems legit

Reaction score
Are the Giants coming to life? They looked like hot garbage week one.

With our injuries, they could be the most likely team to win the division, but they're full of injuries too. So....

Reaction score
Bucs kicker just missed a 20 yard field goal or some shit. LOL

Winston looks like a football playah /campo

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Philly is looking almost as bad as they did against us! LOL they had one decent 20 plus yard reception and then fumble the ball on a reverse the next play!
giants are looking ok and the Redskins are looking alright

Hopefully the skins hold on to win and the bills turn it around and kill the Giants

That way when we win tonight we will sit alone on top of the NFC East

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Damn it, I'm a cooler for every team I root for. Rangers & Red Raiders went down in flames and now the Bills are following suit and the skins are blowing it

doesn't bode well for the Cowboys tonight

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Well, the fucking bills aint gonna help us out, they're getting whipped.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Could be Sanchez time for the giggles, Bardford rolled his ankle. I'm n o so sure Sanchez wouldn't do better

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lurie looks like he has invested well into todays referee crew, much as he did a couple weeks ago against us

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I know we were beat up last week and it's the Texans this week but holy shit Atlanta.

Reaction score
If the Bills could do anything on offense they would be winning this game. They're starting basically every possession in the 2nd half in Giants territory. They have missed a chippy FG and got stopped on 4th and goal from the 2.

Top Bottom