Reaction score
Damn it, I'm a cooler for every team I root for. Rangers & Red Raiders went down in flames and now the Bills are following suit and the skins are blowing it

doesn't bode well for the Cowboys tonight

Nothing some intense sideline clapping by Garrett can't overcome.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Christine "Legend" Michael line for tonight

8 carries, 255 yds and 4 tds

I've been reading the CZ scouting on this guy, and there's no way he can be stopped

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That's the word, he will be active. UnLucky Whitehead headed to bench (where he belongs anyway)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Remember when some of you 'tards tried to convince me Bill O'Brien was a good coach?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
NFC Least

It's sad that a banged up team with a bad offense and average D (Us) is still going to be a frontrunner.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm loving Murray rotting in Philly at 1-3 with like 50 yards rushing a quarter of the way through the season.

Reaction score
Bucs kicker missed an extra point. Poor rookie just losing his shit today. Flushed an NFL career down the drain on one sunday.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Another stellar output by DeMarco Murray. 32 yards. Impressive.

Its still a total fuck up job by Chip Kelly to sign the guy in the first place. And they paid VASTLY more money than either us or Jacksonville was offering to get him.

Then they hardly use him. GENIUS!!!

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Its still a total fuck up job by Chip Kelly to sign the guy in the first place. And they paid VASTLY more money than either us or Jacksonville was offering to get him.

Then they hardly use him. GENIUS!!!

They should have just stopped at Ryan Matthews.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
lol at those sideline shots of Kelly looking like he was taking a massive right there on the sideline

Top Bottom