dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The team with the worst homefield advantage in league history, our Dallas Cowboys.

5 consecutive home losses, likely to end season with 7 straight home losses.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jordan Speith at the game rocking a Dan Bailey jersey

Is there much doubt that Bailey is the best player on this team right now? 25/26 field goals made this yr, a long of 54, 4/4 from 50+, I believe 3rd in the league in touchback %. Only missed FG was a wind blown miss of 48 yards I believe.

Reaction score
I wish I had the super power to kill people with thought.

Jerry, Jason, Hostile, Idgit, Justbob, and Barry Church would all be dead.

Reaction score
@ProFootballTalk

Cowboys are indeed planning to yank Matt Cassel for Kellen Moore if Cassel struggles tonight, per source.

Reaction score
I wish the team would fire Garrett. I miss being excited about games and rooting for players.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well that first drive pretty much sums up our season!

We drive all the way down to the red zone and actually look like we know what the hell we are doing for once!

Then one pass goes wide and off Dez fingertips. Then another bounces off T Willys grill

Nice going guys

That saying around this team has never been more true

"We dem boyz". LOL

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's sad

This team has removed my excitement for watching them play

I no longer look forward to the games

Even the one usually bright spot on the team can't catch a damn ball anymore. I used to look forward to seeing what Dez was going to do each game. Now I just sit around and count how many times he drops the ball each game

This teams performance has removed any enjoyment that I used to get from watching them play

Top Bottom