cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There are rumors about his sexuality. Like serious rumors for a while now. Some of the kids I coach run the same circles and a few of them have said both he and Rueben Randle (also LSU, also a Giant) are gay.

Apparently Norman was questioning his manhood.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Reaction score
Also, the Panthers apparently brought baseball bats out on the sideline during pre-game warmups, and that was "threatening" to OBJ.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I can't remember a football player being more out of control on the field than he was. and the refs enabled this shit by letting him play because he's a "star."

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They are showing his fouls on the NFL Network right now. A thrown punch (shit happens, tensions run high, I get it but I don't condone it) and an intentional helmet to helmet blow on Norman

They are also comparing his actions to Dez

Apparently this Norman can talk some shit like a champ because he took two top receivers out of the game (Dez and OBJ) just with a few yo momma jokes or what ever he was saying to them

But regardless of what was said OBJ was way out of line with intentionally trying to injure another player. Especially the helmet to helmet launch. That's the type of hit that can end a career

He should have been suspended for more than one game IMO

that shit can never be condoned

He should have been suspended for the remaining two games

The funny part is he is actually going to appeal. How in the hell does he think he has any possible way to defend his actions?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can't remember a football player being more out of control on the field than he was. and the refs enabled this shit by letting him play because he's a "star."

I do agree that the refs let it go on way too long. They should have kicked him out of the game with the helmet to helmet launch

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There are rumors about his sexuality. Like serious rumors for a while now. Some of the kids I coach run the same circles and a few of them have said both he and Rueben Randle (also LSU, also a Giant) are gay.

Maybe they have three-somes with Julio Jones, who is also rumored to play for the other team.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Huge loss for Cards, Tyrann Mathieu tore his ACL last night, gone for year.

I still think the Cards are better than the Panthers though. I know they are undefeated and deserve huge props for their season so far, but they've played the NFC South, NFC East and AFC South, by far the three lousiest divisions in football. They did beat Seattle on the road earlier in the season and also beat GB, but otherwise they haven't played any other teams with winning records.

Reaction score

Sounds like you're coaching kids to be gay???

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

I believe the OBJ rumors after seeing that video but wasn't Rueban Randle dating Jerry Reese's daughter?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Imagine this.....

Somehow the Texans win their playoff games and make it to the Super Bowl

All with Brandon Weeden behind the wheel

Our discarded 2nd string QB is now the starter for a 7-7 team in the playoffs.

What a sad state of affairs in Cowboy nation

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Apparently this Norman can talk some shit like a champ because he took two top receivers out of the game (Dez and OBJ) just with a few yo momma jokes or what ever he was saying to them

Norman was miked up for the Atlanta game,which they showed a lot of on Inside The NFL highlights.
He just questions everyone's skill set as if they can't beat him.He told Harry Weems,"So you're the fast guy?They brought the fast guy now",then laughed derisively.
Never heard any personal stuff,but wouldn't expect to on that show.
I think it's mostly cause he never shuts up,ever.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Imagine this.....

Somehow the Texans win their playoff games and make it to the Super Bowl

All with Brandon Weeden behind the wheel

Our discarded 2nd string QB is now the starter for a 7-7 team in the playoffs.

What a sad state of affairs in Cowboy nation

Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny say hello.

Top Bottom