Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They won't take Cassel out until after the half to let him save face

They will have Moore come out at the half so it can be seen as a "halftime adjustment" lol

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Sad but telling when teams double Witten, much more worried about him than they are any of our wideouts or slot guys.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
ROFLMFAO

His first pass was a completion for a loss

His second ever pass in the NFL is an INT

GO COWBOYS!

I have zero problem with letting Moore struggle and suffer out there. Growing pains kid, get used to them!

And by the way

The second Moore stepped on the field was the second Carrot Top and the remaining Homer fans finally gave up on the season

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They chose this noodle armed midget over Vaughan. Not that Vaughan would be any better but sure as hell couldn't be worse. They never really tried to find out what he could do.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So our season has come down to our 4th string QB and our 4th and 5th string RB's. Or are we on our 6th RB with Turbin?

I can't remember anymore

Reaction score
It's not that our season has come down to that.... its that we've had to turn to that because of fucking useless head coach is trying desperately to find a spark to cover his ineptness.

Doesn't have his security blanket anymore.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Again we see Dez putting more effort into winning the trash talk contest than the game. Really really wish we hadn't gotten married to this fuck.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Again we see Dez putting more effort into winning the trash talk contest than the game. Really really wish we hadn't gotten married to this fuck.

Exactly

And the sad thing is he still talks shit even when he gets shut down!

Pitiful

You would think with a season like he is having that he would be humbled and shut the fuck up for awhile

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Did anyone beside you and I even consider not signing him? Thing is this organization cant not sign a guy like this because they so deficient in team building, etc. Even though I thought they should have considered not signing Dez, I'm dubious as to whether they could have used what they received in a trade and the cap savings in such a way that would have created a better team without Dez.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I pray they start Moore the rest of the season so we leave no doubt that he should not be on the team

And as I'm typing this he throws a TD to Dez

lol

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Finally a great play call. Revis been playing 5 yards off Dez inside the 20 every time. The quick WR screen was definitely called for.

Top Bottom