Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He doing a good job so far and he will only get better so I have high hopes for this kid

It will be nice to have someone out there we can count on for once

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Romo and Dez have connected on 50 TD's in 68 games to pass Aikman and Irving's 49 which was a cowboy record which took them 128 games.

Reaction score
Just like that we are 2 games out of 1st with 6 to play. The Giants don't have the easiest schedule in the world. Still have Minnesota and Carolina on their schedule. Road games at Washington and Miami and at home against the Jets and Philly in week 17. If they go 3-3, then even 5-1 can win it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I called the post game radio show with my observations that our D plays much better without Mo Claiborne. They cut that off, then after several player interviews went with Spagnola, who was making a BIG point about how the D "really misses Claiborne." No, it doesn't. Played better last year once he was gone, and has played better last two games without him.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
er, rust is no excuse. he's experienced enough to know that you can't just throw the ball up and hope for things--esp in the red zone. take the sack and preserve points.

rust is no excuse? that is even DUMBER.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
BBgun's girlfriend blew Romo back in Wisconsin a long time ago. He hates Romo.

It's not ideal, but I expect a guy coming off an injury to want to get rid of the ball when a guy is flying at him. Hopefully, he reigns himself in (because we all know no coach is going to) because the Panthers defense is no joke.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Well I am glad for the win. Romo has gone back to hiding all of Garret's significant warts. It is nice to see good QB play but it makes me already dread when he hangs up his cleats and we enter QB purgatory again. Jerry doesn't have a clue how to find a QB and was very lucky Romo fell into his lap(the fans are lucky too).

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well I am glad for the win. Romo has gone back to hiding all of Garret's significant warts. It is nice to see good QB play but it makes me already dread when he hangs up his cleats and we enter QB purgatory again. Jerry doesn't have a clue how to find a QB and was very lucky Romo fell into his lap(the fans are lucky too).

Romo promised Jerry that he would help find his replacement when the time comes

For what's that worth

Maybe tony will go into coaching when he retires and will become the next Garret

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Thankfully both PHI and WASH got destroyed today and NYG had a bye so it at least gives us a chance to pick up a game on the rest of the Division

PHI has the lions next week so that should be a win.

Not sure how you can say that. I'm sure people thought that the Bucs would be a win for the Eagles. You cannot predict this NFC East.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That's why I said "should"

This division will come down to the last games of the season by the way it's looking so far

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Kenny Stills was just quicker out of the break than Byron Jones was.

But I agree with bbgun that Jones' future is brighter at safety than at corner. Instead of being just another good corner, he could be our Earl Thomas.

If it fucking gets rid of Church, it's good.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That's why I said "should"

This division will come down to the last games of the season by the way it's looking so far

But you cannot legitimately say "should". It's not like the Eagles are world beaters.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
True
They did just get destroyed by the Bucs who barely beat us

Reaction score
Just like that we are 2 games out of 1st with 6 to play. The Giants don't have the easiest schedule in the world. Still have Minnesota and Carolina on their schedule. Road games at Washington and Miami and at home against the Jets and Philly in week 17. If they go 3-3, then even 5-1 can win it.

Were not going 5-1. We beat a mediocre Miami team in a monsoon.

This year is a waste because Jason Fuckin Garrett couldn't coach a single fucking win over seven weeks straight.

Reaction score
Cardinals vs Bengals. Wouldn't mind this as a Super Bowl matchup.

If it's not us - and it won't be - then let's get some fresh blood in there. Tired of the same old Patriots/Packers/Steelers etc Super Bowls.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It will end up the fucking Pats and probably Carolina

I wouldn't mind seeing Carolina go in and pull a NYG win against them in the SB to end their undefeated season

Reaction score
Yeah Carolina would be okay with me too. But I'm a stones throw from Charlotte and these Panther fans are obnoxious.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's going to be interesting to see how Hardy plays against his old team next week

I bet he's going to come out all fired up to prove himself against his old team who didn't want him anymore

Top Bottom