dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That's two losses this season from simple clock management alone.

Coughlin is a senile fuck

Reaction score
Dagnabit son of a mother biscuit eating piece of a shoe tying butt sniffing dog crap cleaning sewage smelling....I can't think of anything else.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There aren't many NFL teams that I despise

But the Patriots are at the top of my list. I hate seeing them win but I'd rather they win that NYG

Not that it really matters at this point since we have no chance of winning every last game this season to make the play offs

The remainder of the NFL teams I hate include San Fran for beating us to go to the Super Bowl

The Broncos because they are the Broncos and I always hated Elway and Manning

The Viking because my close friend loves them and it's always fun talking shit about them since they have been so bad for so long and can never seem to win the big games when it matters most

I hate the a eagles- no explanation needed

Hate the Chargers because I grew up in Los Angeles and we hate all San Diego teams in all sports (it's kind of a tradition)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think it was 81

That damn catch by by Clark is what started it for me

Then again in 1994

Those were the two big ones for me

Had we of won in 94 we would have gone on to win four straight Super Bowls and be the only team to ever do so

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That damn catch by by Clark is what started it for me
Then, you're either a imbecile or have a bad memory. We got the ball back with decent time. Danny White hit a good pass to Drew Pearson that only a lucky horse collar tackle prevented the game winning TD. All we had to do was get 10 more yards and we had a sure game winning FG attempt. What happened? Idiot choker White took a sack/fumble and we fucking lost because of that, not "the catch." We lost because of "the fumble."

In 1994 - did you really think we would beat the Niners then, in Switzer's first year? Even the Dallas players after that gathered and said "we're going back to doing things Jimmy's way." Then, they went on, proved their point, and won SB 30 in SPITE of Jerruh and Switzer, not because of.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Had we of won in 94 we would have gone on to win four straight Super Bowls and be the only team to ever do so
This is delusional. That Switzer team was disoriented, disorganized and still hurting over their heart and soul being cut out.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hey, did any of you guys notice towards the end of the game, the shot of the opposing owners box?

Someone behind Jerry, possibly Jerry, Jr. , was frantically speaking into a walkie talkie? Was he ordering commands to the coaches? It seemed really strange.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jerry Jr would probably coach as well as Teflon Red...

Hilarious image though... Full on Al Davis mode.

Remember a few years ago when Jerry had what looked like a laminated play sheet in the booth and as soon as the camera came on he quickly put it down?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So you saw it? My son wasn't paying attention and was too pissed to rewind it. I hadn't heard anyone else mention it.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So you saw it? My son wasn't paying attention and was too pissed to rewind it. I hadn't heard anyone else mention it.

I didn't see it, but I'll look on my recording for it. Maybe bb can grab it?

Also, the Musers on the Ticket are making excuses for poor Jason. George even admitted he almost felt bad for bringing up whether Jason should be feeling any heat a couple of games ago. He says I don't think he should be fired even if the team loses out from here. (!) Junior says well, he's had so many injuries, and he's under a lot of heat with this job just because it's America's Team and that's tough for anyone (don't remember Wade getting that break).

Junes even just said, I think he deserves a lot of credit for last year, but not blame for this one.

WTF. Why do these guys love him so much. They act like he's the pope, or the dalai lama or something.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, the Musers aren't really the place I go for deep football analysis, but their refusal to put any blame on Garrett is beyond me.

They were poking fun at Jerry Jr for the walkie talkie epidose though.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey, did any of you guys notice towards the end of the game, the shot of the opposing owners box?

Someone behind Jerry, possibly Jerry, Jr. , was frantically speaking into a walkie talkie? Was he ordering commands to the coaches? It seemed really strange.

I saw it and you're right, the looked frantic like he had to get the play called before the alloted time expired. I'm not saying that's what he was doing but it was very weird.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Found it... It was right at the end of the game after the Heath penalty, right before Winston ran it in for the win. We were on defense so I doubt it had anything to do with a play call or something like that.

At first when I saw cmd's post I thought he could be talking to security, or a trainer about an injury, or whatever. But he was really frantic about it, almost like he was screaming into the mic. Look at the eyes... Wish I could make a gif of this.

jerry-jr-bucs.jpg

Top Bottom