dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Peyton is just sad at this point.

5 of 20. 35 yards. 4 interceptions.

Coaching staff needs to make a decision and bench the guy. I know he's NFL royalty, but youre not winning a SB with him. And itd be a shame to see that defense go to waste.

Peyton Manning benched in favor of Brock Osweiler
By Chris Wesseling NFL.com
Around the NFL Writer
Published: Nov. 15, 2015 at 06:47 p.m.
Updated: Nov. 15, 2015 at 07:04 p.m.

Peyton Manning was benched in the third quarter of Sunday's game versus the Chiefs, just two hours after he broke Brett Favre's record for career passing yards.

Manning tossed four interceptions while leading the Broncos to just three first downs in two and a half quarters of action. Never comfortable in the pocket against an improved Kansas City defense, he completed just five of 20 pass attempts for 35 yards and a 0.0 passer rating.

Although a clearly diminished Manning has had his share of ugly performances dating back to last December, Sunday's performance was easily the most disturbing.

The foot injury that limited Manning in practice this week might have been a factor on several flutter balls, but the injury doesn't explain the poor reads that led to a couple of interceptions.

Denver's convincing Week 8 victory over Green Bay seemed to be a turning point for Manning and the Broncos offense. Instead, Manning has regressed over the past two weeks, leaving coach Gary Kubiak in the unenviable position of deciding whether an NFL legend is the best option to lead his first-place outfit going forward

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Word on post game shows is some defensive players complaining about Marinelli scheme and lack of in game adjustments.

This person the source?

6a00e54f7fc4c5883301a511f409cd970c-pi

Reaction score
I loved the Harris selection when we drafted him out of ECU, and always thought he just wasn't as good as I thought he'd be.

Of course, it appears he was just never used correctly here in Dallas. Or our coaches couldn't put him in positions to succeed. I was wrong. He's got talent. And he's made plays in every Giants game I've seen this year.

Reaction score
Can I question the play selection/clock management by the Giants there?

Had a chance to milk the clock and kick the game winning field goal, but now they go up by either 5 or 7 (I assume they go for 2), but giving the Patriots two minutes with a time out.

Hmmm....

Reaction score
Giants had a first down with 2:06 in easy field goal range, with the Patriots only having one time out.

They could have run the ball, milked the clock to less than a minute, and kicked a field goal giving the Pats the ball with under a minute and no time outs.

Now the Patriots just need 3 but have 1:47 to go.

Reaction score
Giants had a first down with 2:06 in easy field goal range, with the Patriots only having one time out.

They could have run the ball, milked the clock to less than a minute, and kicked a field goal giving the Pats the ball with under a minute and no time outs.

Now the Patriots just need 3 but have 1:47 to go.

Garret is coaching them

Top Bottom