dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
@richiewhitt
In an NFL almost unfairly slanted toward offense, the Romo-less #Cowboys have been held without a TD in 3 of their last 5 games.

Think I read this is first time since 2001 Cowboys have had 3 games without a TD.

That was the Campo/Q Bong glory season.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I really don't want Romo playing. I don't want Romo to fucking save Garrett's job.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How fucking stupid or blind are you guys?

[video]http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015111502/2015/REG10/cowboys@buccaneers#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap 3000000580122&tab=videos[/video]

0:57 and 1:16 mark of this video, what is happening?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
0:57 and 1:16 mark of this video, what is happening?

You'll be glad to know Bradshaw agrees with you. Considering it appears Dez gave up on the play, he could at least tried to make an effort to at exaggerate the push, but he was more concerned about whining to the refs.

He doesn't appear to be very bright and played like shit today, probably cost them the game with those two drops

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You'll be glad to know Bradshaw agrees with you. Considering it appears Dez gave up on the play, he could at least tried to make an effort to at exaggerate the push, but he was more concerned about whining to the refs.

He doesn't appear to be very bright and played like shit today, probably cost them the game with those two drops

I agree, wasn't a good game for him. Both those drops were bad, but especially the one on the next to last drive. At very least we'd have got to run off another couple mins and pinned them deeper after the punt.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Did they show some stat saying this is first time in franchise history where we've blown a lead in 4 straight games and lost?

Another of those "stats of shame" for Garrett under his reign. Wonder how many of those he can claim now? There's quite a few.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There is a conspiracy going on, that wants the Cowboys to stay lousy. Because why the media is not calling for Garrett's job?

I don't think that it's a conspiracy but the Cowboys sucking and all of Jerry's buffoonery, Garrett's ineptness, Dez's meltdown, and Hardy's drama has to be great for the media.

It's a giant shit show regardless.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Apparently there is some story about Demarcus Lawrence and Greg Hardy getting into a pre game altercation/brawl in the lockerroom.

Not 100% sure, but it appeared they didn't start Lawrence and Mincey was out there instead.

Great job coaches.

The signing of Hardy may have single-handedly killed the whole season.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Anyhow; I can't wait for the expose to come out explaining the million ways Hardy's presence fucked everything up in the lockerroom.

Reaction score
Peyton is just sad at this point.

5 of 20. 35 yards. 4 interceptions.

Coaching staff needs to make a decision and bench the guy. I know he's NFL royalty, but youre not winning a SB with him. And itd be a shame to see that defense go to waste.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
300 yr old T Newman has two picks today for the Vikes.

That's two more than every CB on our roster for the season.

Top Bottom