yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, the Musers aren't really the place I go for deep football analysis, but their refusal to put any blame on Garrett is beyond me.

They were poking fun at Jerry Jr for the walkie talkie epidose though.

does anyone have a video link to this?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Meh, they didn't really stay on it very long. More just a quick joke about the whole scene.

BTW, someone on twitter found Steve doing something similar final game of 2010:

CT9XHBYUcAAFwEA.jpg

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With the way he looked and the time of the game, it was definitely something game related.

"Tell them to double team Mike Evans!!"

Last edited:

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
With the way he looked and the time of the game, it was definitely something game related.
It really did seem like that. I guess anything is possible, but he was so animated, it didn't seem like he was calling to get the car ready or something like that.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Found it... It was right at the end of the game after the Heath penalty, right before Winston ran it in for the win. We were on defense so I doubt it had anything to do with a play call or something like that.

At first when I saw cmd's post I thought he could be talking to security, or a trainer about an injury, or whatever. But he was really frantic about it, almost like he was screaming into the mic. Look at the eyes... Wish I could make a gif of this.

View attachment 3152

The size of Goof Son's head and his facial expression is priceless.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't see it, but I'll look on my recording for it. Maybe bb can grab it?

Also, the Musers on the Ticket are making excuses for poor Jason. George even admitted he almost felt bad for bringing up whether Jason should be feeling any heat a couple of games ago. He says I don't think he should be fired even if the team loses out from here. (!) Junior says well, he's had so many injuries, and he's under a lot of heat with this job just because it's America's Team and that's tough for anyone (don't remember Wade getting that break).

Junes even just said, I think he deserves a lot of credit for last year, but not blame for this one.

WTF. Why do these guys love him so much. They act like he's the pope, or the dalai lama or something.

Geez. W T F

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lost in the shuffle of this abortion of a season, we've played 9 games and only two of the teams have winning records. One of those is really crashing back to earth too and may struggle to finish .500

Great job Garrett and co.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Lost in the shuffle of this abortion of a season, we've played 9 games and only two of the teams have winning records. One of those is really crashing back to earth too and may struggle to finish .500

Great job Garrett and co.

Does it get anymore damning than that?

Top Bottom