Reaction score
@JC1053·3 mins
A tweener (Michael Sam) running a 4.8 isn't good. Jeffrey Scout speculation puts him at 7th-undrafted

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Is Donald slipping away from us?

Not certain. I do think the chances of him being gone before our pick just tripled today. It was already borderline after the guy tore up the Senior Bowl.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
@JC1053·3m
Updated list of guys to watch with 'Boys pick at 16: Aaron Donald, Calvin Pryor, Zack Martin, CJ Mosely. Jerry's gonna love Donald combine

Mosely skipping the work outs today.

Now I am starting to get skeptical. The Alabama guys are always heralded and suck as pros.

Hightower and Upshaw are the latest to not live up to the hype. The OL is looking similar too as Steen was highly rated as a guard and is dropping like a rock.

Reaction score
I wouldn't say Alabama players suck as pros, but they certainly don't perform to expectations.

Dre Kirkpatrick and Courtney Upshaw were the last two guys I really liked that a lot of people mocked to us. Neither has done much of anything to my knowledge.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I wouldn't say Alabama players suck as pros, but they certainly don't perform to expectations.

Dre Kirkpatrick and Courtney Upshaw were the last two guys I really liked that a lot of people mocked to us. Neither has done much of anything to my knowledge.

None of them have except for Julio Jones. It is pretty amazing how many of them have just sucked. There is some speculation that Saban basically uses them up and they end up with a short NFL shelf life. There could be some validity to that.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
They are also playing with 10 other really good guys on almost every down so they may not be as challenged as guys who have to overcome more.

Reaction score
@TelvinSmith_22 runs unofficial 4.48 with a 1.53 split...and, more importantly, plays that fast too.

Anthony Barr unofficial 4.66

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
@TelvinSmith_22 runs unofficial 4.48 with a 1.53 split...and, more importantly, plays that fast too.

Anthony Barr unofficial 4.66

This fucking sucks. Two guys I want pretty bad in Arnold and Smith are blowing it up.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hypothetical : Cowboys go WR in round one - Watkins is gone, who would you take?

I had no idea OBJ was so highly regarded... He's going top 20

Last edited:
Reaction score
@PatKirwanCBS·2m
top 3 DT's for a 4-3 def know as '3 tech' Aaron Donald, Timmy Jernigan, Will Sutton in my opinion..a good yr to get one!

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
@PatKirwanCBS·2m
top 3 DT's for a 4-3 def know as '3 tech' Aaron Donald, Timmy Jernigan, Will Sutton in my opinion..a good yr to get one!

I've been saying that for a minute. You can throw Dominique Easley and possibly Kelcy Quarles as Day 2 guys. Anthony Johnson and George Uko as Day 3 candidates.

Reaction score
Hypothetical : Cowboys go We in round one - Watkins is gone, who would you take?

I had no idea OBJ was so highly regarded... He's going top 20
I'm leaning toward Benjamin. That duo of Jeffrey/Marshall in Chicago sure looked good against our secondary.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
@PatKirwanCBS·2m

Get Aaron Donald, and if gone... get Dix, and then hope for Sutton in the 2nd.

Top Bottom