cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Xavier Su'a-Filo ‏@XMANEE56 25m
You probably suspected it but I have decided to forego my senior year & make myself available for the 2014 NFL Draft

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
East West Shrine game rosters are up on their website.

http://shrinegame.com/en/Teams

guys I like:
Tyler Larsen C Utah State - Was high on him until we drafted Frederick to play center last year. Still would take him if he slips.
Devon Kennard LB/DE USC - Son for former Cowboy Derek. Has played both DE spots, MLB, and SLB in a 4-3, and now OLB in a 3-4 scheme. Injuries have haunted him. 7th round type guy.
Marcus Williams CB North Dakota State - Kid can really play. Had some minor legal issue so may be off our board but he can be special. Was a basketball player who focused on football late. One of the better FCS players in the country the last few years.

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
These two SEC D-linemen will be premium picks by Greg Gabriel

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFL-Prospect-Focus-Kelcy-Quarles-and-Ego-Ferguson.html

Kelcy Quarles – Defensive Tackle – South Carolina

Ego Ferguson – Defensive Tackle – LSU

Quarles had 9.5 sacks
Quarles plays hard and competes. He has good awareness and can find the ball. He can be a force versus the run and his 13.5 tackles for loss attest to that
I like that he makes pursuit plays. He has some range and goes all out chasing the ball.
As a pass rusher, he is a bull rusher first but he can also put together some counter moves. He has a good burst coming off blocks to the QB.

Quarles can play a variety of positions at the next level. I see him mainly as an inside player in either a 3-4 or a 4-3. While he doesn’t have great nose tackle size, his strength and power more than make up for it. With his long arms and two-gap ability he could also play as a five-technique. I can see him being drafted in the later part of the first round or early in the second. He can start for many clubs as a rookie.

may have to use a first on him

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
3.25 million in base salary. Dallas would save like $1 million if they cut him.

$995,000 to be exact, which would not not be enough to go out and replace him. I'm wondering if they can restructure/extend him into a 2 or 3-year deal to bring down his $4.3775M 2014 cap number. If we ended up drafting a #2 QB, Orton could be a June 1st cut.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
$995,000 to be exact, which would not not be enough to go out and replace him. I'm wondering if they can restructure/extend him into a 2 or 3-year deal to bring down his $4.3775M 2014 cap number. If we ended up drafting a #2 QB, Orton could be a June 1st cut.

An undrafted rookie could do it. Look at Chase Daniels in KC. Someone like Connor Shaw.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Worst comes to worst - no DL on the board worth taking when we are on the clock. What position of need is the next greatest? S? LB? OL? TE? QB?

Just based off of need. Let's not discuss bpa atm

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
HaHa is more solid, probably the safer pick. Pryor has the potential to be a difference maker.
Calvin%2BPryor%2BRutgers%2Bv%2BLouisville%2BhG9hAAGr_hDl.jpg

Top Bottom