junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Society is progressing. No one has complained about Sam's interracial relationship.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Your "point"?

just doing a census.

temp20140510_DAL_Zack_Martin140--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Thank you. I am glad to see a man that don't cave in to PC pressure.

People have a right to feel uncomfortable in a locker room with him.

I'm a guy, and like all HETEROSEXUAL (NORMAL) MEN, we've all had the fantasy of being the lone man in a locker room filled with nicely built NAKED women.

But this freak gets to live out his fantasy of being in a locker room of naked well-built men. Does anybody really think that he will not be sneaking peeks?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That Ram's dline is going to be imposing.

Their front 7 in general is really good.

I still their offense stinks, but they will be in just about every game because of their defense. And if they do get leads and force teams to throw a lot they will be tough to beat because their pass rush should be about as good as there is.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Rams Front 4 is pretty much THE prototype Line.

Chris Long, strong enough to set the edge but still an effective pass rusher
Michael Brockers, big, long-armed freak who will require double teams
Aaron Donald, ideal 3-tech
Robert Quinn, athletic speed rusher

We have Mincey, Spencer, or Selvie at LE
tweener Crawford or journeyman McClain at 1-tech
Henry Melton, if healthy also ideal 3-tech
Demarcus Lawrence, potentially an athletic speed rusher

We're halfway there and Melton will either be let go or become very expensive next year. If Crawford works out and yes dbair, that's IF, then that's one less hole. If Gardner plays like his Junior year, he could be our strong side end. We're more likely to match Seattle's rotation of d linemen than matching that beast of a line the Rams have.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We're more likely to match Seattle's rotation of d linemen than matching that beast of a line the Rams have.

There's no way we have anything like the Rams DL

I think our best case for this year and probably next year too is to just have a decent rotation of 8 or 9 guys.

Top Bottom