Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Guess Dallas is going to have wristbands for the QBs so the team can get out of the huddle sooner.

Not sure why they need to get out of the huddle sooner.......after all, all that late snapping is on purpose and works to Dallas' advantage.......amirite?

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Hanna, not Escobar, works as second TE with starters

By Tim MacMahon | ESPNDallas.com

OXNARD, Calif. – Second-round pick Gavin Escobar won’t just be given a starting job despite the Cowboys’ plan to use two-tight sets as their base offense.

Escobar, the 47th overall pick, will have to beat out James Hanna.

Hanna, a sixth-round pick in 2012 whose playing time increased late in his rookie season, worked with the starters during Sunday’s walkthrough to open up training camp.

“Oh, it’s going to be competitive,” head coach Jason Garrett said. “It’s going to be competitive throughout our football team as to who makes our team and who plays and what their roles are. It’s no different at the tight end position.

“We really like James Hanna. We drafted him and his progress and development over the course of last year was unbelievable. He just got better and better and better before our eyes. As you guys remember, we used him a lot towards the end of the year and he really became a little bit of a mismatch player for us in certain situations. So we like what he’s all about, what he’s done, his development, his growth.”

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was in a good mood today until I read all this injury bullshit. It reminds me of Sundays during the season.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Fans still chanting "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry."
by Calvin Watkins 6:28 PM

So much for the good times we had when he and Goof Son were getting booed when he showed up on the JerryTron at our last home game.

Reaction score
So much for the good times we had when he and Goof Son were getting booed when he showed up on the JerryTron at our last home game.

My god Cowboys fans are some of the most retarded people in the world.

Reaction score
@CowboysNation11m
Revolving door at Center. Three consecutive snaps; Kowalski, Costa and Frederick in the pivot.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My god Cowboys fans are some of the most retarded people in the world.

That's why I don't wear any Cowboys apparel in public. I want anyone to think I'm stupid.

And I realize I left myself wide open...

Reaction score
@tom_orsborn1m
Second-year TE James Hanna continues to run with first-team offense. Garrett gushed about the OU alum after the morning walkthrough.

Reaction score
Think of the Joe Fan morons you hate the most on intraweb message boards and they are your typical fan.

Its sad that most fans love Jerry and blame our problems on Romo.

Its as though they don't remember post Aikman pre Romo.

Reaction score
:lol

Once upon a time I used to be able to name everyone on the roster. I was such a good fan.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Archer tweeted that they are practicing the Peanut Tillman punch technique.

Man how awesome would it be if we get a player who picks it up and starts creating turnovers?

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Crawford hurt. Cart coming out. Speculation is an Achilles.. Apparently in a lot of pain. Doesn't sound good

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I used to be able to look at a players face and tell you who it was.

Not no more...

Top Bottom