Reaction score
To sum up so far:

Go Cowboys!

Ripped from Zone.

Don't judge me dick.

You have to understand how junk works.

Reaction score
All jokes aside who gets a pulled hammy first in training camp?

Miles Austin or Matt Johnson?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I was going to say Miles will pull a Johnson but forgot that this was a family board.

Reaction score
Entire off season, and the only real noticeable improvement we've made will be a new center.

Sure, we got better depth some places, TE, RB, but really... only noticeable improvement will be at center.

For an entire offseason.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
we were one game away from making the playoffs and then getting potentially murdered by the Seahawks. So now with the new Center (who may play Guard to keep buzzworthy Phil Costa in the lineup) we have CLEARLY done enough to take it to the next level.

Next off-season? One Defensive Tackle. The cap will not restrict us from adding whoever we want. We just won't add them because we're cool.

Do you even understand how football works?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can't speak for the person you're asking but I can speak for Jerry. He doesn't.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Entire off season, and the only real noticeable improvement we've made will be a new center.

Sure, we got better depth some places, TE, RB, but really... only noticeable improvement will be at center.

For an entire offseason.

We just replaced what we lost.

Lost Phillips. Got Pablo.

Lost Ogletree. Got Williams.

I think we improved offensively.

Defensively? Not so much.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Getting rid of Rob Ryan and going back to the 4-3 is a big improvement.

Now we won't get the ball run down our throats because we have a 280 lb NT who can't stay on the field.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I'm going to have to disable sig lines if Mid leave that gif up much longer.

Co Cowboys.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Now we won't get the ball run down our throats because we have a 280 lb NT who can't stay on the field.

Common misconception.

Our front 7 last year was OLB Spencer LDE Jason Hatcher NT Jay Ratliff RDE Kenyon Coleman ROLB DeMarcus Ware LILB Sean Lee RILB Bruce Carter.

Our front 7 this year will be LDE Anthony Spencer LDT Jay Ratliff RDT Jason Hatcher RDE DeMarcus Ware SLB Justin Durant MLB Sean Lee WLB Bruce Carter.

We are actually smaller (swap Kenyon Coleman for Justin Durant). Teams will continue to run on us.

Last edited:

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We'll have 4 people on the line instead of 3. The center won't be able to push Ratliff out of the way and let the two guards block our inside linebackers.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
We'll have 4 people on the line instead of 3. The center won't be able to push Ratliff out of the way and let the two guards block our inside linebackers.

That would be awesome if our DTs were big enough to stop those guards.

Top Bottom