Reaction score
Why does out pas pro suck so much of a dick when it's so or die its like clockwork.

They need to learn that and pick up an easy few yard there

Also time to just release miles Austin Beasley is better

It's def. time to let him go but I think he's worth at least a 4th rounder.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bruce Carter needs to stay on the bench at all times.

Glad that we are seeing this play out of him now as opposed to later after he signed a big contract. Unfortunately though, this means we'll use a 2nd round draft pick on another LB, and continue to neglect the OL and DL.

I wasn't on board with the Claiborne pick, but boy having Brockers and Wagner now doesn't look so bad.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Romo was on his way to 580+ yards and 6tds. Fucking line picked a great time to take a drive off.

Reaction score
Glad that we are seeing this play out of him now as opposed to later after he signed a big contract. Unfortunately though, this means we'll use a 2nd round draft pick on another LB, and continue to neglect the OL and DL.

I wasn't on board with the Claiborne pick, but boy having Brockers and Wagner now doesn't look so bad.

Exactly we know we need to let him walk when his contract ends..

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Miles Austin 3,588,400
Jay Ratliff 4,072,000
Anthony Spencer 10,627,200

$18,287,600 of cap room used on these 3 players. Can Hostile, Yakuza Rich, and Adam please explain to me how we have one of the most respected Front Office and scouting departments again? That's not even counting what we are paying Nate Livings to set at home.

Top Bottom