LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That's the rule.

Got it. Thanks. It's a dumb rule with a dumb exception. I though the rule was instituted to prevent injuries. How does the injury be prevented from it, just because it's in the tackle box and/or behind the LOS?

But it is the rule. However, Romo was outside of the tackle box, so it should have been called. And we all know that if it was Manning the recipient of the horsecollar while IN the tackle box, it would have been called.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

What it means for the Cowboys: For the third straight year the Cowboys are 2-3 and they have never recovered from that poor of a start to the season to make the playoffs since Jerry Jones took over as owner and general manager in 1989.

And Garrett that more close to being shown the door.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
it just pisses me off that he played so well and it ended up the way it did. The OL ran out of gas and couldn't protect him anymore. The two plays before that showed how tired they were.

Over 500 yards passing and 5 tds is a helluva game. If anything it showed we can play with teams like this and we just might take this division at 8-8.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Dallas gon lose next week. 3 game losing streak and the wheels fall off from there.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
it just pisses me off that he played so well and it ended up the way it did. The OL ran out of gas and couldn't protect him anymore. The two plays before that showed how tired they were.

Over 500 yards passing and 5 tds is a helluva game. If anything it showed we can play with teams like this and we just might take this division at 8-8.

We should be all the more pissed in losing to both the Chiefs and Chargers. That effort right there, would have beaten both teams.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Our O proved they can hang with anyone today. Our D proved they will allow anyone to score on them at will from Manning to Alex Smith. I had such high hopes for them, but they just look so bad... so very very mediocre.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Claiborne will never have an easier pick in his life. the ball floated down like a feather.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Our O proved they can hang with anyone today. Our D proved they will allow anyone to score on them at will from Manning to Alex Smith. I had such high hopes for them, but they just look so bad... so very very mediocre.

No matter if it's the 3-4 or the 4-3... we for some reason ALWAYS leave the middle of the field open.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Pretty much. It was a brilliant game on his part.

Offensive line decided to take the last series of the game off. He had to try something. Kicking the ball back to Manning woulda gave you the same result.

Bingo, Romo had to score there or somehow run out the clock. Once again penalties and drops before the INT forced Tony's hand, if Murray doesn't get called for a hold, that drive is looking pretty promising

once again, lots of what ifs but the same kick in the nuis finish, its exhausting

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How many times this has happened under Garrett is the more appropriate question.

I don't get you people. You all thought that we would lose and guess what? We did. I'm not upset at all at losing to the Broncos because the overall effort was there. That effort would have beaten the Chiefs and the Chargers, and we'd be 4-1 right now. That's what I'm upset about. But then again, I not upset, because this is just one more step out of the door for Garrett.

Garrett's system is fucked. He was able to mask the inefficiency, simplicity, and predictability of his system with the overall talent of the Cowboys, but the players are getting older and losing a step, and simply put... teams have just figured them out.

Bruce Carter. I'm glad that we are seeing this kind of play out of him, so that we will not have to commit big money to him. So right now, we only have to worry about Dez and Smith.

I don't think Garrett has a gambling bone in his body, everything is by the book, no fake punts or kickoffs or field goals to change momentum, the offense gets to the 35 and the play book dries up, he banks on the shitty defense keeping Denver from getting the first down which if they do, its game over.........He's slowly losing me but I'm sickened by the never ending turnstile at head coach (which is a primary reason I've supported him) and know that whatever lackey Jones is willing to hire will just bring more of the same. Basically we're fucked.

I said last year this team wont begin to sniff a Super Bowl for 7 years and thats if they get lucky and find a QB immediately after they've rode Romo to the bitter end. This year strikes me as the best chance to dodge that prediction and its looking like they're about to go down the toilet again barring something miraculous on defense

Top Bottom