Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't much mind losing anymore. I welcome it actually.

I think it's rare that players really care about winning and losing either. I know Dez was all smiles after the game. Scandrick was in a great mood. Garrett couldn't contain his dimpled smile at mid field, fag.

I can't wait until Garrett gets canned. I bet he smiles through that too.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Matt Schaub needs to play the Dallas defense to get his confidence turned around.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Fuck anyone who blames Romo for this. 500+ yards, 5 TDs and 48 points should be enough to beat anyone. Even the best QB ever.

Unless his pick costs the game. He had the Witten and Murray open.

I will say this; on that particular play the wr looked to be open for a moment and then the defender was blocked from Romo's view by the ref. The defender closed fast and Romo took a chance. Tony should have checked down. Murray was wide open right in front of him.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I agree... But I also want to add...

Manning threw a much worse INT earlier in the game. It let us get back in it. But since it didn't occur on his offense's last play, he avoids the criticism.

Manning's wasn't thrown into triple coverage with a wide open RB right in front of him.

Romo had a fucking unbelievable game. Right up until the point where he took a stupid sack and threw a really pathetic pick to seal our doom.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Above said, you score 48 pts and have 500+ yds at home, you should win going away too.

Its just hard to understand how Romo was so awesome for 57+ minutes, and then had two really absent minded plays to end it against a team he had owned all day.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
:lol what was Romo looking at? 3rd and 16, even more if he doesn't take a shot?

Romo had probably the game of his career. I've never seen a cowboy QB answer like that drive after drive.

He out Manning'ed Manning. He was the best QB on the field today, just ended up having to take a shot with pressure in his face. Big deal, Bronco defender closed on a ball that Romo had to throw off his back foot.

putting the loss on a 140.0+ rated QB performance is weak as fuck.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
:lol what was Romo looking at? 3rd and 16, even more if he doesn't take a shot?

Romo had probably the game of his career. I've never seen a cowboy QB answer like that drive after drive.

He out Manning'ed Manning. He was the best QB on the field today, just ended up having to take a shot with pressure in his face. Big deal, Bronco defender closed on a ball that Romo had to throw off his back foot.

putting the loss on a 140.0+ rated QB performance is weak as fuck.

He had an awesome game, some of the best passing I've ever seen from him. He doesn't deserve to be "blamed" but he shit his pants on those last two plays Sheik.

3rd and 16 was nothing today with the way he was throwing and our WR's/TE's were catching/running etc etc

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty obvious next years draft is going to be dominated by nabbing defensive players. Free agency too.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
We had two plays to gain 16 yards. Murray goes down easy for a big guy but with that much room he would have left a short pass for the first and then we dial up dez.

In the dream I had Romo killing zombies and throwing for 500 and 5 td's at the same time. Romo was amazing and we have a keeper from our rookie picks.

Last edited:

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
He had an awesome game, some of the best passing I've ever seen from him. He doesn't deserve to be "blamed" but he shit his pants on those last two plays Sheik.

3rd and 16 was nothing today with the way he was throwing and our WR's/TE's were catching/running etc etc

Sack.
Pressure in his face.

HE. He shit his pants?

Give me a fucking break. Sure funny Mannings line won't let him be touched, yet our guys have the ball with a chance to burn clock and win, but the offensive line forgets they're in a game.

But Romo shit his pants.

Hey, Tony, fuck you very much for those 48 points.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
We had two plays to gain 16 yards. Murray goes down easy for a big guy but with that much room he would have left a short pass for the first and then we dial up dez.

Thats all well and good, but from where the pressure was coming from, who's to say if tony could even see Murray. It's a split second decision or a sack.

How about giving the QB a pocket to throw from like they were doing most of the day?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Pretty obvious next years draft is going to be dominated by nabbing defensive players. Free agency too.

Obvious to anyone that matters in the Cowboys organization? We need help in many areas. GM would be a start. Maybe Steven will follow the chiefs model of handing over a franchise.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Thats all well and good, but from where the pressure was coming from, who's to say if tony could even see Murray. It's a split second decision or a sack.

How about giving the QB a pocket to throw from like they were doing most of the day?

I was amazed by the amount of time Romo had at certain points in the game. The offensive plan is the issue at times. Romo has a incredible release. We need to utilize it more efficiently.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Terrance Williams has a great feel for the game when it's not a situational moment.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Terrance Williams has a great feel for the game when it's not a situational moment.

The kid seems like a player to me. There is an issue with our team. The planets must align and Romo can not throw dumb picks. I love Romo and have defended him for a long time. He has had crap regarding teachers. He thought he could make a blind throw off of what he saw. He was wrong again.

Top Bottom