JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Serious, SERIOUS business, what someone says on a message board.

Apparently certain topics are. I did not make a big deal about his intolerance and bigotry until he started whining like a bitch. I have always been in favor of self policing. The double standard is not right. Don't dare disagree about the fag lifestyle but religion is open for any old pos to bash on.

Last edited:

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I recall that the majority of people here --- myself included, had wanted Donald, but I am definitely more than satisfied with the Martin pick.

I don't know who is all in the running for rookie of the year, but considering as to how Martin has help solidify what is now one of the best OL units in the league, he should get some consideration, naturally they don't consider OL.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You better close the threads with his uninformed religious comments or re-open the other one. I am sick of his bigotry. I appears he has a special status and can spout out any crap he wants.
No one has any special status. And especially not to be telling me what I "better" do.
It is not a witch hunt. I am simply pointing out that he is a phony piece of shit and that you will allow bigotry and religious hate.
I did not mean that term the way it sounded, my apologies. However it WAS a hunt and as i said, your point was made and well taken.

Reaction score
I recall that the majority of people here --- myself included, had wanted Donald, but I am definitely more than satisfied with the Martin pick.

I don't know who is all in the running for rookie of the year, but considering as to how Martin has help solidify what is now one of the best OL units in the league, he should get some consideration, naturally they don't consider OL.
I wanted to trade back & pick up Ward, but Like I said on another board. I will never complain when we draft an OL in the 1st round. I don't need sexy picks, & truly believe you win championships by winning in the trenches. there was a guy that talked up Martin, so by the time the draft came around he was the OL I would have liked to get So I was happy we got him. I just really thought we would go Defense in the 1st.

Reaction score
I didn't give half a crap who the Cowboys drafted on draft day. I was more or less done with the Cowboys back then.

It was the drafting of Martin that rekindled my interest in the team. For years I had wanted the team to rebuild the OL. With the drafting of Martin (taken along with Smith and Fredrick) it happened.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
^^^uh huh.

Everyone knows I was a staunch Shazier supporter. Wasn't mad about the Martin pick because my crush was gone anyways.

Top Bottom