3T. Ramsey/Jack

Free agency could impact 2 and 3.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
maybe it's Claiborne fatigue, but I just don't like tall corners

Reaction score
Wentz, Ramsey, Goff

How strange would the announcers sound if Dallas picks Jack and then somehow gets Goff.

tonyraye

Cheerleader
Reaction score
maybe it's Claiborne fatigue, but I just don't like tall corners

Ramsey's combine was impressive. He is athletic and it shows on film. He is probably the only player I would say is not leaving me with a lot of questions in this years draft, I still have an issue with CB's that run above 4.4 ( I have a bias for CB's that run mid to low 4.3's and it's the only position where I really feel the 40 yard dash makes a huge impact). He seems like a slower Byron Jones and so we will have two safeties and our cornerback problems will not be solved. I don't feel that there is this monster player that fits the Cowboys needs on the board, that would justify the 4th pick. I am sure there will be several players here that will have great careers but this year is about average players and it is probably a NFL scouts nightmare!

I strongly feel that the Cowboys should trade this pick for a few picks in the future. Someone will fall in love with one of these players and at #4 we could get a sweet deal. I think next year it should be the year of us aiming for Fournette and the year after that go after Rosen. After what I have seen from those two since they have been in college FB, they will be game changers. Barring any major injuries.

Trade the pick 10/10
Ramsey 6/10
any one else 0/10

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
4 just seems like an epic waste of a pick on a DB that doesnt make plays on the football

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
top 3 in the draft or top 3 I want for the boys?

Top 3 in draft is Tunsil, Jack, Ramsey as regards talent. Now I do not think that in a normal draft Ramsey is this high since he does not get turnovers. Tunsil is the top OL but I do not think he would be in most drafts. Jack is the one guy I think is top 3 in a lot of drafts

Top 3 for boys is Goff, Wentz, Ramsey since they would plug large holes.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
4 just seems like an epic waste of a pick on a DB that doesnt make plays on the football

It's not like the dude is Orlando Scandrick back there though. He can make plays on the football. No rookie comes in as a finished product unless they totally maxed out their physical skill set in college.

Dude is bread to feast on the football and he has the awareness to do it as well; if you watch the tape. He's not shy or oblivious to the football like Scandrick is.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It's not like the dude is Orlando Scandrick back there though. He can make plays on the football. No rookie comes in as a finished product unless they totally maxed out their physical skill set in college.

Dude is bread to feast on the football and he has the awareness to do it as well; if you watch the tape. He's not shy or oblivious to the football like Scandrick is.
does not get piks.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't know why Ramsey couldn't stay at CB. He's like Richard Sherman out there the way he's able to body WRs up.

Top Bottom