Reaction score
I really got into the draft in 1997 - my freshman year of highschool.

I remember some mocks had us taking Flozell Adams with our first pick that year, others had Randy Moss. I really, really wanted Andre Wadsworth. I couldn't believe Adams fells to us in the 2nd. Ellis was a lights out player before his leg injury, but he was no Moss. I think we would have won another Superbowl with Moss. Huge mistake passing on him. I've never seen an athlete like him in my life. He was like a human gazelle.

All those players were in the 1998 draft, ******.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My freshman year was 97-98.

I get confused. I graduated in 2001 but my freshman year is when we drafted Ellis and Adams. I remember a kid in my class had a binder full of mock drafts and draft info. It must have been 4 inches thick. He was a big 49ers fan. I hated him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
1998 was the first year I was big on the draft as well. We started what became a ten year tradition of me and my buddy spending all day Saturday on the couch watching draft coverage.

Haven't really gotten into much as of late.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1998 was the first year I was big on the draft as well. We started what became a ten year tradition of me and my buddy spending all day Saturday on the couch watching draft coverage.

Haven't really gotten into much as of late.

The 1997 draft was the first year I paid attention. I remember a friend telling me a mock had us taking Ike Hilliard, but we took David LaFluer instead. We really wanted Tony Gonzalez, but couldn't trade up to get him.

I've really tapered off in the last 5 years. I don't care much about mocks at all.

It's all in God's hands anyway.

Reaction score
First year I really got into it was 2001. A buddy of mine was all on the Barry Sanders bandwagon but I knew we had to get our QB so I wanted us to take Troy Aikman. Especially with Chan Gailey as our coach I knew he could get the most out of Aikman considering how much success he had with Kordell Klinger in Pittsburgh. So anyways as the draft approached I started to get on the Merriman bandwagon a little just because I liked the whole "TURN THE LIGHTS OFF" dance he did and I thought our defense needed that and I thought maybe we could suck bad enough to draft Jeffrey George the next year but when we took Trevor Aikman I was so excited that I high fived my buddy and then had some cheese pizza.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
12089146_078fce9dcf_o.jpg

Reaction score
I high fived a girl after she s'ed my d

Always turns into a fight when they try to kiss you afterwards. Like, babes, I know you finished 10 minutes ago and we've been "cuddling" ever since, but you still havent' used mouthwash so don't try to kiss me on the mouth. Why is that so hard to understand?

Reaction score
Always turns into a fight when they try to kiss you afterwards. Like, babes, I know you finished 10 minutes ago and we've been "cuddling" ever since, but you still havent' used mouthwash so don't try to kiss me on the mouth. Why is that so hard to understand?

So on point.

It didn't help that she went to kiss and I forcefully turned her cheek.

That's tough you don't want to penalize them for doing good but still ew. B/c if someone randomly blacklights you its game over

Reaction score
<--- so hypocritcal because I'm all about pulling my wang out of her vag and then shoving it in her mouth.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
You guys need to post more football stuff. Why come to a football site and post about this crap?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah I know.

When need more threads about how Jerry is a good Owner but bad GM. Or if Jimmy will ever come back. I love those.

Top Bottom