Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Bennett wasn't dependable for the Giants last year. A giant fan made a youtube vid of all his drops.

Reaction score
3rd Round picks!!!!!

2000-None
2001-Willie Blade
2002-Derek Ross
2003-Jason Witten
2004-Stephen Peterman
2005-None
2006-Jason Hatcher
2007-James Marten
2008-None
2009-Jason Williams & Robert Brewster
2010-None

Reaction score
even worse. Witten.....Hatcher way down the line, then some turds.

Although Derek Ross was a big time talent but was a ******. Probably in prison now.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It took him 7 years but Hatcher finally caught on to football.

Witten has been pretty good.

The rest can be flushed down the toilet.

Reaction score
Hatcher has been reliable, nothing flashy but he never hurt us. I think he is just flourishing in this scheme now.

Reaction score
Nailed it on Derek Ross:

In August 2005, Ross was arrested and charged with drug trafficking and conspiracy to traffic drugs

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We basically got Ross for free when we traded down two spots after some team fucked up and didn't have a pick ready. I don't remember who it was.

Reaction score
I remember being super jazzed when we got him. Big time talent. Physical, ball hawk. 5 picks as a rookie. Him and Roy Williams looked to be studs in a budding big play secondary. then he started acting a fool when Parcells got here and was done. Another warning to NFL rooks. Keep your shit together.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He refused to run in practice and after practice was over he returned to the lockerroom to find all his football equipment in the trash.

I thought that was so cool.

Last edited:

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Didn't we draft Goodrich, Larrimore, and Mario Edwards one year?

I remember Larrimore fucking up from day one. He sucked too.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Edwards made some plays here and there. He was solid. Then the Bucs signed him for a ridiculous amount.

Just like Denver did with Kavika Pittman. I hated to see him go. High motor guy who wasn't white. Shannahan gave him Top DE money at the time. Everyone was like WTF?

Reaction score
We basically got Ross for free when we traded down two spots after some team fucked up and didn't have a pick ready. I don't remember who it was.

Half right.

We got on the clock at #6. Chiefs called up because they wanted some DT (Sims, I think was his name). They offered a 3rd rounder and we dropped down to #8.

Roy Williams was our pick and he was the first player heading into the draft that I really targeted months prior to as the dude I wanted the Cowboys to take. That was my first year really getting into the draft.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I really got into the draft in 1997 - my freshman year of highschool.

I remember some mocks had us taking Flozell Adams with our first pick that year, others had Randy Moss. I really, really wanted Andre Wadsworth. I couldn't believe Adams fells to us in the 2nd. Ellis was a lights out player before his leg injury, but he was no Moss. I think we would have won another Superbowl with Moss. Huge mistake passing on him. I've never seen an athlete like him in my life. He was like a human gazelle.

Top Bottom