Will Jason Garrett head coach in the NFL again?

• Total voters

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Sorry buddy. I just couldn't resist.....and you may be right soon enough. Maybe the Red Dolt will look more appealing to some teams after some time passes. *Just trying to be nice...*

I wanted to put Donkey from Shrek pic up but that might have been to on the nose, lmao.

America's Team

Spectator
Reaction score
He'll sit out for a year, just like McCarthy. And devote his time to studying analytics.

After a year away having quality time with his family, we'll miss the playoffs again and Jerry will feel remorse and hire him back.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
He'll sit out for a year, just like McCarthy. And devote his time to studying analytics.

After a year away having quality time with his family, we'll miss the playoffs again and Jerry will feel remorse and hire him back.

We will hold Jerry to keep his word not to hire the fucking clapper back or we all buy the team Lol

America's Team

Spectator
Reaction score
If McCarthy's tenure here is short-lived, prepare yourselves to see Jerry reaching out for his adopted son again.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If McCarthy's tenure here is short-lived, prepare yourselves to see Jerry reaching out for his adopted son again.

If MM doesn’t work out we are fucked

But beyond that, Jerry would then go the total opposite way and hire whatever the next hotshot college coach is at the time to make the biggest splash so he can sell the most tickets

America's Team

Spectator
Reaction score

But beyond that, Jerry would then go the total opposite way and hire whatever the next hotshot college coach is at the time to make the biggest splash so he can sell the most tickets

Riley, probably.

But he'll still feel divided between Riley and Garrett.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

McCarthy can be successful here with a real QB. It's on Dak now. He has the coaching and all the excuses are over.

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am hoping he gets hired so we can see him get fired md-season like I have dreamed of every year for 10 years. :ROFLMAO:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If Garrett gets hired I hope he is the one calling the plays

That way we would have 2 games each season with easy to predict play calling from the opponent

Top Bottom