Will Jason Garrett head coach in the NFL again?

• Total voters

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score

Did more research... found the answer...

1. Tom Landry (1960-88)
  2. Jimmy Johnson (1989-93)
  3. Barry Switzer (1994-97)
  4. Chan Gailey (1998-99)
  5. Dave Campo (2000-02)
  6. Bill Parcells (2003-06)
  7. Wade Phillips (2007-10)
  8. Jason Garrett (2010-2019)
  9. Mike McCarthy (2020-Present)

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Honestly guys this is clearly a fuck you to Jerry and Jerry must be steaming at this that his long lost, oh so loyal lackey, I mean son, signs with an NFC East rival.
This has revenge written all over it and how awesome is the annual Ginas @ Cowboys week 1 matchup looking now!!!!!
I want this to so epically fail to the point that Jerry says holy shit this guy is awful and glad he's coaching for them now but wtf was I thinking!!! And is Garrett goes on to succeed Jerry's moronic logic will be see how I primed him for that!!
We better boatrace these fuckers...I want Garrett's head on a fucken' platter after these games

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Honestly guys this is clearly a fuck you to Jerry and Jerry must be steaming at this that his long lost, oh so loyal lackey, I mean son, signs with an NFC East rival.
This has revenge written all over it and how awesome is the annual Ginas @ Cowboys week 1 matchup looking now!!!!!
I want this to so epically fail to the point that Jerry says holy shit this guy is awful and glad he's coaching for them now but wtf was I thinking!!! And is Garrett goes on to succeed Jerry's moronic logic will be see how I primed him for that!!
We better boatrace these fuckers...I want Garrett's head on a fucken' platter after these games
But... you know what will actually happen.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
LOL
1d711115790fa45a21cc26a5b9927cb5.jpg

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just read on the Zone, Witten wants to play in 2020 and could follow The Clapper to NY...this would be such a terrible move just b/c Wit has nothing left to give and his contribution would be minimal with Engram there and obviously the Ginas are not even close to winning shit...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just read on the Zone, Witten wants to play in 2020 and could follow The Clapper to NY...this would be such a terrible move just b/c Wit has nothing left to give and his contribution would be minimal with Engram there and obviously the Ginas are not even close to winning shit...

He needs to just retire

Leave as a Cowboy and don’t taint your career by playing a meaningless season for a shitty team

Just ride off into the sunset and be gone

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
obviously the Ginas are not even close to winning shit...
But... They are. They have some of the major pieces in place. They look to get more pieces in the draft and this offseason. Defense is way underrated as it is. Matter of fact I'll bet 10 bucks they make the NFCC game before we do. Witten wouldn't help them much on the field, but his coaching and advice can go a long way for a young team like that.
Witten wants to play in 2020 and could follow The Clapper to NY
That's just idle speculation on twitter by Mortenson of ESPN.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
But... They are. They have some of the major pieces in place. They look to get more pieces in the draft and this offseason. Defense is way underrated as it is. Matter of fact I'll bet 10 bucks they make the NFCC game before we do. Witten wouldn't help them much on the field, but his coaching and advice can go a long way for a young team like that.
That D needs a lot and got thumped all year long but on O yes they do have some foundation pieces but still need a top flight #1 WR and you are on for that bet!!!
Yeah I thought that about his mentoring when he said he was coming back to play for us so without him playing his advice may be better served
I know Mortensen's getting old but him and Schefter are pretty tied in...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
and you are on for that bet!!!
You realize the scope of the bet, right? That the Gnats get to the NFC title game before we do. Think about that for a minute. No, really. Think. Then get back to me.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Teams can turn things around very quickly in today's NFL. And I don't know why all the hate with Witten. Every team can use veteran leadership and the that's he'd bring, as well as a good blocking TE. It wouldn't be a bad move and he wouldn't be used in NY the way he was used here.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You realize the scope of the bet, right? That the Gnats get to the NFC title game before we do. Think about that for a minute. No, really. Think. Then get back to me.
Yes I do and as much as I would hate for that to happen I have to believe McCarthy can get us there before Judge...I just don't think the Ginas are as close as you think

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Teams can turn things around very quickly in today's NFL. And I don't know why all the hate with Witten. Every team can use veteran leadership and the that's he'd bring, as well as a good blocking TE. It wouldn't be a bad move and he wouldn't be used in NY the way he was used here.
Sure and teams can shit the bed just as quickly and be at the bottom when once on top.
No hate on Witten. The speculative report was that he would want to play and blocking isn't playing.
I thought he would bring that veteran leadership when he came back but honestly felt he held back what the other TE could accomplish especially Jarwin...having said that yes I think his value is if he plays less and mentors more

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yes I do and as much as I would hate for that to happen I have to believe McCarthy can get us there before Judge...I just don't think the Ginas are as close as you think
McCarthy is just a different puppet with the same fuckstick holding the strings. Inherits the same loser culture with many of the same loser players. Aging o-line and RB, spotty at best receivers, and a defense that can't get turnovers, can't get off blocks and can't tackle for shit.

A new puppet ain't gonna fix any of that even if he cuts the strings.

Top Bottom