Will Jason Garrett head coach in the NFL again?

• Total voters

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know I’m in the minority here

But some team will be desperate enough to hire him. And it will probably be this coming season.

Plus I believe Garrett has a silver tongue and if he gets an interview somewhere he will be able to talk his way into that owners pants just like he did with Jerry

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I know I’m in the minority here

But some team will be desperate enough to hire him. And it will probably be this coming season.

Plus I believe Garrett has a silver tongue and if he gets an interview somewhere he will be able to talk his way into that owners pants just like he did with Jerry

register your vote or it doesn't count

I'm just looking out for the little guys by making sure we count all the votes!

Then I'm off to ensure the rich pay their "fair share"

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I voted yes cause I want him to see how short that leash is when Daddy Grandpa Oilbucks ain't tugging it.
Sooner or later, with coaching turnover the way it is, he could get another shot.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think he gets another NFL HC job, maybe somewhere in college next yr.

Contrary to what Jones wanted to believe (and a couple other media slobs) I don't think Garrett is highly regarded or respected among league ranks. And the way this team plays is absolutely out there in film for all to see. They don't block all that well, they don't tackle worth a shit, they have too many penalties and bust too many coverages, the special teams are a disaster. All this is a direct reflection on coaching.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That’s ok, I don’t need my vote to count

You all know I’m right anyway

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That’s ok, I don’t need my vote to count

You all know I’m right anyway
You had teams lining up elbowing each other outta da way, clamoring to sign Dez too. Had Zeke rushing for 2000 yards 2 years straight. So...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
A. Any team that would consider Garrett for a head coaching position deserves to be playing on a recently fertilized field that has a capacity for 14 pickups, have their games broadcast only via Snapchat, and covered strictly by a high school newspaper with a student body about the size of the team's roster.
And 2. Are we sure he's ever been a head coach? (Technical sense, notwithstanding).

3dh51f.jpg

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't think he gets another NFL HC job, maybe somewhere in college next yr.

Contrary to what Jones wanted to believe (and a couple other media slobs) I don't think Garrett is highly regarded or respected among league ranks. And the way this team plays is absolutely out there in film for all to see. They don't block all that well, they don't tackle worth a shit, they have too many penalties and bust too many coverages, the special teams are a disaster. All this is a direct reflection on coaching.

I concur. There is a strong sentiment that Garrett back stabbed/sand bagged Wade Phillips on his way to becoming the HC.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Nope. He has already worked for the worst GM in football. I don't even think whatever stooge takes over in Cleveland would touch him with a 10 foot pole. Him doing the whole "I don't wanna leave the premises thing" at the end probably rendered him a comic strip character around the league.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Minorities don't have to have any ID either! Ain't you on the Bernie bandwagon yet?

I'm not worried about minorities, I just wanna see what some of you creepers look like so I know when to run if I happen to encounter one or more of y'all in real life

Top Bottom