Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Rams looking pretty crappy at home vs. Atlanta tonight. In fact they've sucked ass thus far. Down 6-0 late 1st quarter, and just fumbled the ensuing kickoff after giving up that 2nd feel gold.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I heard the titans/chiefs game was pretty nuts with mariota getting drilled, then passing to himself for a td and somehow end up winning

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I heard the titans/chiefs game was pretty nuts with mariota getting drilled, then passing to himself for a td and somehow end up winning

Yeah KC just stayed true to fat Andy and didn't have anything for them in the 2nd half. The TD pass inexplicably was allowed on review although Mariota was clearly past the line of scrimmage when he threw. One of the Chiefs batted it while another shoved him from behind right into the path of the batted ball, he caught it and hit the inside of the pylon with it.

Meanwhile the Rams gave up a Freeman TD run and trail 13-zip now, 12 minutes left in the half.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Rams put together a TD drive. 13-7 Falcons, 2 minute warning.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
TITANS GAME WAS FUCKING CRAZY.

It was just typical fat Andy team running out of gas and ideas in the 2nd half. Only "crazy" play was that Mariota TD that shouldn't have been. Other than that it was a pretty lame outing.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Rams with 2nd and goal in the longest 2 minutes of football ever. EDIT: they wound up settling for a feel gold, score is 13-10 ATL at the half.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Thx for the updates. Since I’m missing the game at least I can get somewhat of a play by play/highlight reel type call here

Let me know if they boo Snoop. There is a huge push for everyone to boo him when he performs because he is a huge outspoken Steelers fan and he apparently will regularly post pix of him wearing his Steeler gear and shit like that.

So ever since he was announced as the half time performer Facebook has been flooded with this boo Snoop bullshit

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Gurley's averaged over 7 yards a carry tonight but only got 14 the whole game? Didn't they acknowledge a few weeks back already that not getting him the ball enough was a bad thing?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Gurley looked terrible. And he kept coming out of the game at key times. Almost wonder if he was sick or had something wrong with him. But yeah, their offense was basically terrible all night.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You’re a twat. You said the same shit about Micheal Sam but still watch the drafts/espn/NFLN

ESPN played that staged Michael Sam shit over and over and over, NFLN didn't do that.

I hardly watch ESPN for anything anymore. That isn't the only reason, but it definitely contributed.

Top Bottom